The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 my secret is out :(

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mamma Posted - 10/12/2011 : 12:38:13
Well I have this little dood. I was planning on having him as a snake just for me that way I could enjoy him all to myself. (selfish I know lol but hes one I have always been after and now I finally have him I wanted to enjoy him for a while)

Anyway someone within my circle of snake friends, and on other forums Im on too, found out and also found out the incredibly bargin cost of him. Posted about it on FB. News spread like wildfire, and people know now. I hadnt intended on posting about him right now, but hey ho.

Here is my little (for now haha) vpi t+ albino blood python Frankenstein:

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 11/12/2011 : 15:33:07
Mamma who was the meanie that reposted it on fb?

Jesus christ that thing is more slug like than a royal :o he looks nice atm though, I kinda echo SS feelings lol not really being a python person I guess but hes a swell colour.
ScalySituation Posted - 11/12/2011 : 12:04:55
i'm not rlly into pythons, but he's amazing :)
Mamma Posted - 11/12/2011 : 11:00:24
quote:
Originally posted by ravensgirl

he is awesome! James better get used to the snakes pronto since he'll get so big :) you'll have you hands full (literally) hahahahaha

Heehee. Hes ok with him, he saw candyazz's one and watched me handle her. Hes happy as long as I am happy :) xxx
ravensgirl Posted - 10/12/2011 : 22:16:02
he is awesome! James better get used to the snakes pronto since he'll get so big :) you'll have you hands full (literally) hahahahaha
Katie.Dublin Posted - 10/12/2011 : 19:47:30
Hah! You absolute sneak! I didnt see this one coming! Absolutely gorgeous :) I am very very jealous.
nusnakemum Posted - 10/12/2011 : 19:18:55
he,s lovely but too big for me - i could,nt manage defrosting what he,l want for tea ha ha (i,s a wimp !)
Mamma Posted - 10/12/2011 : 18:09:34
quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

ooooh he looks purdy excuse my ignorance but ive no idea how big they get are we talking burm kind size ?

no, about 7 foot... but its more the girth that makes them so huuuuuuuuge. Their girth is much much bigger than an adult royal xx
Midge Posted - 10/12/2011 : 17:09:56
Wow! I love the colours he's amazing. Another one to add on to my wish list!
paulie78 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 16:57:05
ooooh he looks purdy excuse my ignorance but ive no idea how big they get are we talking burm kind size ?
SteGore Posted - 10/12/2011 : 16:49:01
Wow.Hes amazing.Loove his name too.
scottishbluebird Posted - 10/12/2011 : 14:56:11
Stunningly beautiful, too big for me though!
Mamma Posted - 10/12/2011 : 14:37:56
Thanks huny xxx
Figs Posted - 10/12/2011 : 14:24:10
What a chunk!
Lucky buy too, congrats Bargin critters are awesome haha
Mamma Posted - 10/12/2011 : 13:52:35
quote:

They're a wonderful snake. People say that they're naturally quite aggressive, but my experiences with them is that they're really daft and dopey!

Yeah they are nippy as hell at the age he is, but he will grow out of it. Apparently hatchlings of his morph were selling at £250 in donny... Frankenstein was weeeeell over half of that price. The guy had over 45 emails stating they were arranging couriers etc if they could have him. Luckily we found out he lives at the bottom of our street and his mother used to own the reptile shop here before she sold it on to the people who now own it. mwuhahahahahaha
Emmy1 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 13:27:59
quote:

@emmy... I have always wanted one. The to seal the deal a few weeks back when going through to visit Gmac, our other friend candyazz lives round the corner from him, I got to hold her adult, and it felt...amazing. Couldnt really explain it but that was it.Fell even more so in love with them

They're a wonderful snake. People say that they're naturally quite aggressive, but my experiences with them is that they're really daft and dopey!
huffy_86 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 13:21:34
Wow so pretty!!
Not sure I'd want anything as mahosive myself lol, I'll stick our corn and king. We wouldn't have the room anyways!
Good luck with him growing up, he's gonna be a beast
Mamma Posted - 10/12/2011 : 12:52:13
Here's a dood holding one:
http://www.bloodpython.antaresia.com/blood_python_basics.html (please remove this mods, if the link isnt allowed)

@emmy... I have always wanted one. The to seal the deal a few weeks back when going through to visit Gmac, our other friend candyazz lives round the corner from him, I got to hold her adult, and it felt...amazing. Couldnt really explain it but that was it.Fell even more so in love with them
Mamma Posted - 10/12/2011 : 12:48:29
about 7 foot. Adult Royal pythons get huge girth/wise but the blood python's girth is bigger than theirs.
Emmy1 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 12:47:54
They're more chunky than long, like a royal is built. Between 5-7 ft.
hannah2016 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 12:45:50
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

awww ty :) hes gonna be massive when he is bigger.

how big??

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000