The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 First the Corn, now the Hoggie!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Emmy1 Posted - 30/11/2011 : 11:54:18
As some of you may know, I carelessly left the glass ajar on my corn snake Shoezy's viv and she escaped. It's coming up to 3 months since I last saw her now. I hope she turns up.

In the mean time, I went for a shopping holiday to Berlin, Germany last week and left my Mum in charge of feeding my 4 year old hoggie, Jasper while I was away.

He only goes and escapes the night I left!! My Mum said she searched frantically all over the room for hours in gardening gloves. My hoggie is quite a chunk of a male, and has a right little attitude on him and has a habit of headbutting with his mouth wide open.

She eventually found him the next morning, thank Goodness! He'd simply climbed to the top of the viv and snuggled up to a lizard paperweight we have and gone to sleep.

In honour of Jasper's little crusade, I decided to share a few pics of him.

The big chunk:

Hooding:

A personal favourite, just to show his mischief:

Thanks for looking :)
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Emmy1 Posted - 30/11/2011 : 16:36:12
Thank you everybody!

Hannah2016: I feel awful that I was silly enough not to double check before I went to bed. There are no excuses for leaving the viv door ajar. I just prey she is still inside our house were she is warm.

Mamma: He's 4 years old. I took him on from a good friend when he was downsizing his collection. Jasper was 18 months old then and very small! Now he is huge!

scottishbluebird: No sign of her at all. We though we may have found a poop in the corner of the living room, but thinking on, that could have been the beardie when we let her free roam. I've given up tearing the house apart and I've decided that I'll just go with the flow. If she turns up, she turns up and I'll be sooooo ecstatic! Fingers crossed.
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/11/2011 : 15:23:40
He is so gorgeous! love the last pic, i hope you find Shoezy, has there been any sign at all?
Mort13 Posted - 30/11/2011 : 13:26:31
Aww bless him,he's gorgeous. Love his hoddy pic lol!
Glad you got him back safe and sound.

He's 4 years old Mamma.
Mamma Posted - 30/11/2011 : 12:58:16
amazing hooding pic! How old is your hoggie
hannah2016 Posted - 30/11/2011 : 12:19:18
its horrible when you lose a snake, isnt it? glad you found Jasper okay, he is big :) and i hope you find shoezy soon.
ScalySituation Posted - 30/11/2011 : 12:04:10
oooh naughty boy, hope u find shoezy soon xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000