The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 My non snake pic collection from today

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 17/11/2011 : 22:47:59
Doing my rounds tonight, camera in tow.

First up Betty the OBT, she was up on the side of the tub showing off her book lungs and her impressive weaponry and red mouth frilly bits. (she is a seriously impressive arachnid).

Then on to Trixie, she has been hidden away for months so I lifted her bark to check on her. She is looking very shabby and has started to lay a silk mat so I think she must be due a moult very soon, I hope so, she has barely eaten anything for months too.

Next was Sally, she has just eaten a little locust so is looking good and full (maybe a bit too much but she is fine). I was moistening the cocomulch stuff as it had completely dried out.

And finally Harley, the yellow fellow. He needed cleaned out so was out on the bed and decided to climb the pile of books I use to record everyone's important stuff.

The snails were hidden and I have a very pregnant roach so didnt want to disturb her as the last lot of babies were abandoned.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tomp33 Posted - 24/11/2011 : 07:30:55
Nice :)
Would of been nice if you had put a "spider warning" in the thread title though, I have a big phobia of them :(
lotabob Posted - 19/11/2011 : 15:55:14
quote:
Originally posted by reptillian23

Sally definitely looked full of locust!

Definitely is, no food for her for a little while until she doesn't look quite so ready to pop, poor thing, I think I'm going to rethink the locust feeding, maybe a bit big for her but oh boy they provoke a good feeding response from her unlike the crickets which practically have to crawl into her claws before she'll eat one.
Vince_the_snake Posted - 19/11/2011 : 08:54:12
Love the tarantulas those fangs are impressive! Sally definitely looked full of locust! That gecko is so cute!
hannah2016 Posted - 18/11/2011 : 21:04:30
Im sorry but a spider warning would of been good, lol practically throw my phone to the other side of the room XD scared me real bad there but having abit of a giggle about myself now... :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 18/11/2011 : 17:51:54
Yay for Harley
Mort13 Posted - 18/11/2011 : 13:49:35
You've made a spelling mistake on your post about Betty. I think you meant *she is a really FREAKY arachnid* lol.
I do like Sally though and Harley is a proper cutie.
Hissyfit Posted - 18/11/2011 : 09:49:40
Harley is so cute...can't think the same about the spiders, they give me the fear
ScalySituation Posted - 18/11/2011 : 09:27:16
GO HARLEY!!! CRESTIES 4EVA
nusnakemum Posted - 18/11/2011 : 09:16:40
lovin Harvey as always !
Daniel_G Posted - 18/11/2011 : 07:40:10
Cool!

Love the tarantulas, espacially that shot of the OBT
That scorpion looks cool too, you should get a pictures of her feeding, i'd love to see it!
And that gecko, Sooooo cute!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000