The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Angry bird

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sta~ple Posted - 30/10/2011 : 00:13:44
Think he was angry that the dog was wearing a coat or something :s lol or that he wasn't getting fussed.

Looks cute but the noise when he's angry is so loud *_*
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 30/10/2011 : 20:24:15
someone doesnt look a happy birdy :( we have a african grey at work who loves dancing to beastie boys! just sits there bobbing his head up and down! very entertaining
Sta~ple Posted - 30/10/2011 : 20:12:08
Haha our grey also does the dial tone and the microwave and dish washer :p I don't find it annoying and she's not that loud. Always funny to watch people get close to other bird cage though not realising with their back turned, a claw reaches out from the cage and reels them in closer so they have to surrender their jacket.
c00ki3z Posted - 30/10/2011 : 18:06:37
He really is pretty! I'm not sure if I'd have a bird again, used to have an african grey when I was little, you could never wear earrings around it. Also swore and did the dial up tone... And the microwave which was very annoying. -.-
Sta~ple Posted - 30/10/2011 : 17:15:51
Ours whistles and in the middle swears. In the morning if you haven't got up he shouts "ahh ****ing hell" lol Just hoping the grey doesn't teach the ****atoo bad words *_* They have already picked stuff up from each other.
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/10/2011 : 17:07:29
really miss him, he was nearly 40 (we think) when he died, he would shout swear, whistle Amazing Grace lol
Kez Posted - 30/10/2011 : 15:36:49
LOL, oh dear oh dear, it looks like you and the pooch have got some grovelling to do mwahahahaha
Sta~ple Posted - 30/10/2011 : 09:54:14
Oh Grey is evil lol! She hates anything! Sadly, our grey doesn't talk, it just make noises it's learnt lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGmsqBlBQYs&feature=related
Yeah, ours acts crazy like that, even the laugh. Because one of the previous owners was Pakistan and none of us know the language, when it goes crazy and starts talking in parkistan (if that's right lol) it sounds like it's evil!
lotabob Posted - 30/10/2011 : 01:59:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NdKkFcr5JQ&feature=related

Oh my goodness me thats incredible, I want one.
scottishbluebird Posted - 30/10/2011 : 01:13:59
^ ^ lol our old parrot HATED red, would puff up and growl, he was an african grey, so he had a red tail ?!?!
lotabob Posted - 30/10/2011 : 00:47:19
Awww all puffed up. I had one of those things scared the living wotsits out of me, I was in a pet store and somehow didn't notice the cage had a big bird in it, I was happily looking at the dog toys blissfully unaware of this beast at the side of me it didn't like that I hadn't said hello and it squealed so loud right at the side of me I jumped so high and make a right fool of myself.
Sta~ple Posted - 30/10/2011 : 00:25:54
quote:
Originally posted by Leyton

He's a cracker

I have a Galah so i know all about the noise lol

Oooh they are pretty! Never met someone with a Galah!
Leyton Posted - 30/10/2011 : 00:21:01
He's a cracker

I have a Galah so i know all about the noise lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000