The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 new royals (pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chrisc Posted - 26/10/2011 : 03:39:28
thought i would share a few pics of them
first is the (male) 2yrs old 768g an about 3 1/2ft nice and alert an in good health

next is the big (female)4 yrs old 1100g an 4ft+ shes alert an in ok health but has what looks like healed up burns you can see the white marks on her left side and she has an anal spur missing looks like its been gone a while. the male is shy but shes very inquisitive

hope you enjoy the pics
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chrisc Posted - 30/10/2011 : 01:43:26
thanks.
i only wanted the female (still needs probing though) but got them as co-habiting for £120 an im selling the little on with a setup for £100 so all good.
i do plan on breeding next year either with my other male or a friend has a load of different male morphs pastels, enchinis, lesser platinums etc so we may come to an arrangement with one of them
Figs Posted - 29/10/2011 : 22:20:18
So cute!!
They have lovely patterns
Planning on breeding, or just couldnt resist the pair lol?
chrisc Posted - 29/10/2011 : 21:12:11
thanks. got the big female a new viv today at the home made one was crap

Mort13 Posted - 28/10/2011 : 11:43:46
Gorgeous! I love royal faces.
chrisc Posted - 26/10/2011 : 18:39:38
they are both a dark chocolate colour for normals. she has quite a lot of scaring but cant see in the pics, will get some better ones later. know what you mean about getting attached but my bro in law is having the small (male) as i want her to breed with my other normal next year or with a friends bumblebee
lotabob Posted - 26/10/2011 : 18:31:14
Beautiful Royals, you can really see the scarring to the girl on her side and also it looks like a scar under her eye too on the last picture. Careful thinking of rehoming one of them, they will grow on you and you'll get attached really quick.
chrisc Posted - 26/10/2011 : 17:21:58
thanks really like them but im only keeping the big female if she is female anyway getting them probed soon. just happy their now separated an have the correct heating set up
scottishbluebird Posted - 26/10/2011 : 14:43:13
Very very nice!!
Kez Posted - 26/10/2011 : 10:47:30
Nice pics Chris. They look lovely and very inquisitive

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000