The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Meet the Doobs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 18/10/2011 : 14:44:03

The girl one. I have 5 of these.

The boy ones. I have 3 of these.

I also still have a selection of sizes fromm the original bunch.

Its my own tiny colony, they are firstly pets, if they produce a lot of babies then thats OK but I dont have a massive call for food so even a little bit now and then is fine.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
uma and bill Posted - 20/10/2011 : 08:59:04
quote:
Originally posted by Rake

now that is a nice bug, i have my own locust colony in the bathroom freaks the OH out tho cuz they sit there watching you haha

I have locusts in my bathroom and kitchen in fact all over the place as my geckos food keeps escaping
Kehhlyr Posted - 20/10/2011 : 00:27:37
Yay, roachs are great. I've got loads of the things.
Oddly enough I'm part way through confirming a theory as to how to get more females produced compared to males.
When/if that pans out I shall let people know.

quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I actually thought the topic said meet the boobs

More interesting than roaches, I'll check with the mods if that type of thread is allowed, lol.

I think that's a perfect thread.
My email address is in my profile, if you want to be included in that thread then send the pics to me. Sorry guys, it's not moobs thread. that means you MikeRichards, Hillzi, a33272 and mostly Lotabob
lotabob Posted - 20/10/2011 : 00:01:41
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I actually thought the topic said meet the boobs

More interesting than roaches, I'll check with the mods if that type of thread is allowed, lol.
Sta~ple Posted - 19/10/2011 : 12:44:46
Jesus my monitor is bad! I actually thought the topic said meet the boobs it's that blurry.

They are kinda cute in a weird way.
Rake Posted - 19/10/2011 : 09:15:30
now that is a nice bug, i have my own locust colony in the bathroom freaks the OH out tho cuz they sit there watching you haha
lotabob Posted - 18/10/2011 : 21:46:26
They fall with style nothing more. I'm very impressed with them, poor things arrived starving, they ate a big slab of cucumber and a new potato. They are a lot more sturdy than you would first think. I intend on building a bit of a colony but for now I'm just getting to grips with their care (its easy really, food and warmth and clean).
Red123 Posted - 18/10/2011 : 20:08:17
Lotabob, I have a tub of these sitting in my living room. I bought them to see if the skinks would eat them but no luck there. I use to have the hissing roach as pets and didn't mind watching them but not handling them. Do the adult male dubia roach fly far? I have read that they flutter more than fly but now I dare hardly take the lid off this tub of roach as i can see some winged adults in there.
gingerpony Posted - 18/10/2011 : 19:57:13
my OH recently got some domino roaches.........i can kinda see the appeal with some inverts now
Mort13 Posted - 18/10/2011 : 19:06:59
Heh,heh they are cool.
paulie78 Posted - 18/10/2011 : 17:50:45
**shudders** whatever floats your boat i guess creepy crawlies dont do it for me lol theyre cool though
uma and bill Posted - 18/10/2011 : 17:45:35
ummm what are they lol?
ScalySituation Posted - 18/10/2011 : 17:35:00
awwwww they're adorable!!!
scottishbluebird Posted - 18/10/2011 : 16:28:24
Sorry but ewwwww, feed em all to Harley! (if they too big then chop em in half)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000