The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 More Mirkey Shennanigans (Pics)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Auld Baldy Posted - 13/10/2011 : 23:49:28
Here's more of Mirkey during his workout. He needs the exercise to keep in trim for tank trashing. I think I'll need to line the floor with housebricks and concrete. The beech chips are not challenging enough for him. Hope you like them.

Hidey Hang! Now what shall I get up to today?

Skyhook! Look Ma! Nae hands!

Hidey Hi! I'm a cheeky chappy!

Hidey Who? You looking at me?

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 14/10/2011 : 19:57:39
He is gorgeous
Auld Baldy Posted - 14/10/2011 : 17:38:15
Glad you like them. He is what is politely called "just having a bit of laddish fun"!!! Bloody hooligan to you and me.

This is the finely manicured chips after a game of bulldozers. The water dish went for a burton, since replaced with a heavy resin tank. I don't know whether he thought the wires for the thermometer probes were skinny snakes and wanted them to join in his gang. If you look carefully, you can just make him out at the back right hand corner behind/ under the whisky tube. Keeking out, grinning & giggling and watching for my reaction to his alterations.

On the slightly more serious side, I was watching him as he ploughed up the probe wires and tangle himself up. If it had been overnight it might have been a bit more serious. So the probes have been removed for the time being until I can rig up something more Mirkey-proof. The heat mat is OK as it is running steady from a ganged stat with the sensor in Taggart's house. Otherwise .....

This is him before things got too serious.

BTW Mamma, too late
Mamma Posted - 14/10/2011 : 12:54:07
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

He is fab. I love him. I made the mistake of looking at a website that has loads of different rat snakes. i didn't realise just how varied and gorgeous they all are. I think I feel a new addiction coming on. Is it wrong to look forward to the time your kids leave home quite this much lol

No. No it isnt
kdlang Posted - 14/10/2011 : 12:24:59
He is fab. I love him. I made the mistake of looking at a website that has loads of different rat snakes. i didn't realise just how varied and gorgeous they all are. I think I feel a new addiction coming on. Is it wrong to look forward to the time your kids leave home quite this much lol
Sta~ple Posted - 14/10/2011 : 10:55:30
So cute!
Mort13 Posted - 14/10/2011 : 10:42:24
How mischievous does he look! He's got trouble written all over his face. Gorgeous!
Mamma Posted - 14/10/2011 : 10:18:02
hes adorable. He really is
ScalySituation Posted - 14/10/2011 : 09:17:06
aww fantastic pics, give him a cuddle from me :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000