The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Donny additions 1 week on. Pic heavy.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Callazagy Posted - 25/09/2011 : 22:32:18
Hi,

All is going really well with the newbies. So ill run through them with new pics, set up info and there names.

First up -

This is Grantly the Irian Jaya Jaguar Carpet Python. Named after the grumpy teacher off Waterloo Road. He has struck at me many times already, almost got me on the face once, but thats acceptable because hes only a hatchie, hopefully he will grow out of it, certainly don't want him doing that when he is 6ft. I'm pretty sure my first ever snake bite will be off him. I have just fed him a rat pup, he took it eventually, but woudn't strike feed.

"I KILL YOU!!!" -

Can't wait to see his mature colours -

Chilling -

This is his temporary set up in a 2ft viv while hes bigger.

This is Omen the Amazon Tree Boa. His birthday is on Halloween so I had to think of a suitable name, so Omen cropped up. He is still a big softy. He was waiting for me hanging from a vine to feed him a small mouse which he took straight away, not a very aggresive response though.

Tounge shot -

And his arboreal Amazon rainforest viv -

This is Jenson the male 2yr old Cape House Snake. Named after Jenson Button. Another softy, he eventually took a fluff.

So shiney and soft -

This is Ginetta the female yearling Cape House. Named after one of my favourite race car manufacturers. Hopefully gunna get her up to breeding weight over the next year or so. Her feeding response was very surprising, I gave her two pinks both full on strikes and big constricts and down in seconds. She is my most aggresive feeder.

I won't terrorise you with pics of the Tarantula, but that has been called Aragog regardeless of what sex it turns out to be. Named after the big spider on Harry Potter. It really likes burrowing.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
thistle Posted - 29/09/2011 : 14:51:26
They are all just stunning!
crazy JJ Posted - 29/09/2011 : 12:01:59
they are stunning snakies :) meh think you should plonk pics of ya t anyway most others do, i do, when i can be bothered to do it :D
Newbie Posted - 28/09/2011 : 13:27:32
Awww all gorgeous! Beautiful IJ Jag...though I am biased lol
Callazagy Posted - 26/09/2011 : 21:53:55
Just been reading up on ATB's again, i can't believe what everyone says about them being aggresive lol, there softies... I can just imagine if I get another and I just go to pick it up like I do with Omen then it has my hand off.

How do people with 20+ snakes cope, it takes me half an hour just to do the daily water changes and spot cleans for five of them.

Thanks for the comments guys.
tordyjo Posted - 26/09/2011 : 20:13:13
they're beautiful
tarotpodge Posted - 26/09/2011 : 16:16:17
Really glad there all doing well. All of them are stunning.
Mamma Posted - 26/09/2011 : 14:04:19
You have been a busy bunny! loving them all !
Mort13 Posted - 26/09/2011 : 13:53:17
They are all smashing snakes! I love Grantly especially.
paulie78 Posted - 25/09/2011 : 23:39:26
Have to say theyre all gorgeous but omen is simply stunning!!
scottishbluebird Posted - 25/09/2011 : 22:33:34
All just gorgeous

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000