The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Matilda (5 pics)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ptmbradley Posted - 22/08/2011 : 18:04:10
A number of you will remember Louise. Well, her snake collection is still growing you won't be surprised to learn. Anyway, I was thinking of getting a crawl cay, and Louise was thinking of selling hers in order to make way for another boa that's on its way soon. So we agreed on a sale and I adopted her today. She's formerly known as Myrtle, but as I'm not a fan of Harry Potter she's had a name change. So she's now Matilda, which is vaguely similar sounding I guess.

So, meet Matilda, the snake formerly known as Myrtle...

This brings me up to 8 snakes now, from zero at the beginning of April. Sadly 1 is currently MIA after I stupidly didn't secure his housing properly. But we won't go there now...

Thanks for looking guys and gals.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 23/08/2011 : 19:36:15
she's lovely congrats
thistle Posted - 23/08/2011 : 00:32:29
She is beautiful. Congratulations!
kdlang Posted - 23/08/2011 : 00:02:22
10 is an excellent number.

Matilda is a stunning snake. Louise has done a good job with her and I'm sure she will continue to go from strength to strength with you
ptmbradley Posted - 22/08/2011 : 23:25:49
Thanks everyone. Yeah she is a lovely snake. Bit of a fussy feeder but I'm sure she'll be fine. She'll probably be my last snake I think. Although 10 is such a nice round number don't you think..?
animalcrazy Posted - 22/08/2011 : 21:39:43
Great photos, excellent quality and lovely looking girl. Hope your AWOL snake turns up soon.
lee2308 Posted - 22/08/2011 : 21:11:27
nice one,you must be chuffed
Laws Posted - 22/08/2011 : 20:07:56
awh jealous! i always liked this little crawl cay , congrats on matilda :) i love my little crawl cay dexter :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 22/08/2011 : 18:33:02
Lovely new addition, used to enjoy reading Louise's posts.
tordyjo Posted - 22/08/2011 : 18:10:40
he's beautiful sorry she, just realised what i typed (slaps head in stupidity) surprising how collections can growand ow addictive this hobby is

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000