The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 A new member of the family.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ozziesmum Posted - 09/08/2011 : 20:27:35
Hi all, may I introduce Tuppence the baby tortoise to you. As he's to young to have sexed I will call him a he for now. He's an early birthday present to myself, he's approximately 1 year old and a Horsefield, I reserved him a couple of weeks ago while I got his setup sorted and research done but he came home today so I'll apologise now for the many questions I will no doubt be asking.

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Simmy_82 Posted - 10/08/2011 : 09:53:27
My sister has a Hermans tortoise. She feeds it lettece mostly. and when she is home and the weather is good she leaves it in the garden with the rabbit in its run and it happily eats dandelion leaves etc. Not sure what the dietry differences are between tortoise breeds tho
ozziesmum Posted - 10/08/2011 : 09:42:04
Hi all, thanks for the lovely comments, he is a little cutie but I'll be happier when I see him eat something preferably not my fingers.

Lotabob - Why Tuppence - just liked the name and it really suits him :) He's not bitten me yet.
kdlang - What's a nice varied diet for him as the guy in the reptile shop seemed to contradict all the research I've read and told me to just feed him wild weeds but he hasn't touched the dandelions and clover I gave him yesterday.
thistle Posted - 10/08/2011 : 03:52:17
Sooooooo sweet! Congratulations.
cornsnake69 Posted - 10/08/2011 : 02:27:07
now he is cool as...
lotabob Posted - 09/08/2011 : 23:58:45
Aww so cute, I would love a tortoise, holding off though until I'm out of the apartment and into a house with a garden.

Why Tuppence? Oh and has it bit you yet, its surprisingly sore.
scottishbluebird Posted - 09/08/2011 : 23:56:09
Brilliant name, such a little sweetie!
kdlang Posted - 09/08/2011 : 23:46:38
He is really cute. I'm looking after my sisters horsefield next week while she is on holiday. He is lovely and full of character
nusnakemum Posted - 09/08/2011 : 21:33:31
Aaaaaaw he is cute as a button and i love his name !
MrsA82 Posted - 09/08/2011 : 21:25:38
Awwwww lovely :)
tordyjo Posted - 09/08/2011 : 20:34:04
awww bless he's gorgeous

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000