The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Tweenie Weenie Incy Wincy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 07/07/2011 : 17:04:08

I was quite nervous mainly becasue she is so tiny and I really dont want to hurt her but she was very well behaved, a little bit jumpy and it took me an eternity to pursuade her back into her new tub. (new one is a tiny bit deeper and I got a new piece of bark instead of a plant pot).
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paulie78 Posted - 31/08/2011 : 09:24:04
Ok i can see how that might be cute but still no way ud get me holding it **shudders** yes..im a wimp a 6ft,6 21 stone wimp lol
tomp33 Posted - 31/08/2011 : 08:00:53
O.O I have a phobia of spiders :(
I wish I wasn't scared of them though because it would be so much easier when they invade my house, also, I could get a tarantula.
Nice spider :) (Can't believe I said that :)
lotabob Posted - 13/07/2011 : 17:22:12
I suppose Tarantulas are almost always kept in secure enclosures in this country where as the house invading spider live by your bed and come sit on your forehead if they get cold.

Reminds me of a scary bedroom incident, I woke up to a wasp walking on my face, it was still making the buzzing nose too, didn't know whether to freeze or bat it but my arm took the decision to bat it all on its own.
Sta~ple Posted - 13/07/2011 : 13:46:23
Squash it now whilst it's still small! Won't bre too much mess on your shoe!

I unno why but I do find tarantulas I feel a bit more easy around rather than those random small ones that invade houses! And Ozyy is my little babykins XD He goes no-where
lotabob Posted - 12/07/2011 : 21:18:48
Katie, I suppose you cant choose your phobias. Thank yourself you don't live in Australia they have toilet spiders that bite your bottom, lol.

Sta~ple, it will as big as my hand fully grown so for now its titchy though if you give me Ozzy I'll never post another picture of her. (worth a try).
Sta~ple Posted - 12/07/2011 : 16:50:59
Tiny??? That'd not tiny that's huge!
scottishbluebird Posted - 12/07/2011 : 15:00:29
I love the way they move, just so cool
Mort13 Posted - 12/07/2011 : 07:56:49
Lol,I too though about getting one. But after holding one on 3 occassions and still being scared of the ones round the house I'm glad I didn't.
Plus I really don't think I could look after one,I'm even scared of webs!!
Katie.Dublin Posted - 11/07/2011 : 23:32:36
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Katie its funny that I'd be more inclined to fear horses than spiders. Though I don't think there is any animal I'm scared of but if you put me in front of a lion I'm sure I'd change my mind. What is it about them that scares you?

Haven't a clue really! I can't remember not being scared of them ever, which is sad! :( Its just everything about them. The way they move and scuttle along.. and the way they always seem to hide under things and then ambush me!
It sounds stupid to say i'm used to being stood on and stuff by the horses, but a spider running across the floor in front of me would literally make me call for my daddy :P
I thought briefly about getting a baby tarantula to try get over my fear. Cause i always have crickets and stuff in the house for the beardie. But then i came to my senses! If it every escaped id have to move house. Help me, im a lost cause :P
stotty01 Posted - 11/07/2011 : 21:23:33
call that a tarantula? seriously its tiny :P :D
MrsA82 Posted - 10/07/2011 : 21:42:37
Omg bob you have 2 now ?

Looks like spiders are addictive as well ;)
Looks a lovely colour :)

We saw loads of spiders today at the Norwich rep show today
lotabob Posted - 09/07/2011 : 00:07:44
Mort I was wondering there so good job you clarified.

She will be quite large when she grows up a bit, she is kind of spidery but i dont think its something she'll grow out of anytime soon. She is incredible but I have always had an interest in anything creepy crawly.

Katie its funny that I'd be more inclined to fear horses than spiders. Though I don't think there is any animal I'm scared of but if you put me in front of a lion I'm sure I'd change my mind. What is it about them that scares you?
Katie.Dublin Posted - 08/07/2011 : 23:47:13
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

I prefer them when they are big and fluffy looking (yep,I am talking about tarantulas here!!)
She looks too spidery at that size lol.

You CANNOT be serious:p at least you could get the slipper at that size! No offence to Trixie but she's just going to be so terrifying:p I wish I wasn't scared of them though. It's a cool pet to have.
Mort13 Posted - 08/07/2011 : 18:36:34
I prefer them when they are big and fluffy looking (yep,I am talking about tarantulas here!!)
She looks too spidery at that size lol.
lotabob Posted - 08/07/2011 : 17:28:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7i8SNuG4rI her eating, well pouncing. Its shocking quality but crickets escape when the lids off.
crazy JJ Posted - 08/07/2011 : 00:53:37
awww so lil :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/07/2011 : 22:16:04
AWWWW She is so diddy! Know you have said so,but looks kinda big in the other pics, but on your hand she is seriously adorable
lotabob Posted - 07/07/2011 : 21:14:54
I didn't pick her up as such, I picked up what she was on and then let her walk freely onto my hand, I too am too scared of hurting her to pick her up, though it took forever to persuade her back into her tub.
tarotpodge Posted - 07/07/2011 : 20:34:40
so cute. i would be scared to pick it up, fear of hurting it.
Katie.Dublin Posted - 07/07/2011 : 17:47:36
It's still a scary hairy monster!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000