The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 A few more Trixie pics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 04/07/2011 : 23:58:27
I was giving her some dinner and thought I'd catch a few snaps, the cricket walked past her and got her into a strike stance, and then it walked away so I took the cue and took a picture.

Decided she didn't fancy been photographed, I'm expecting a spider injunction anytime now.

I then got the feeling I was been watched

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 05/07/2011 : 10:59:02
she is lovely Love the pics of you being watched too!!
Mort13 Posted - 05/07/2011 : 09:11:39
My God,you could have put a warning up that you were going to have a zoomed in photo of her. I nearly had a heart attack lol!!
lotabob Posted - 05/07/2011 : 01:54:51
Its difficult, the lid isn't totally clear and crickets jump, I had the lid off to take these pictures but was hoping the the cricket didn't break for freedom. I'll see what I can do, quality wont be great though, that much I can guarantee.
scottishbluebird Posted - 05/07/2011 : 01:18:29
Any chance of a vid of her eating? i think she is really sweet
lotabob Posted - 05/07/2011 : 01:09:45
Zoomed in a bit.

ptmbradley Posted - 05/07/2011 : 00:23:00
Must be fascinating to witness, but I'm afraid hairy spiders just give me the shivers! lol
lotabob Posted - 05/07/2011 : 00:18:13
A truely incredible hunting technique, she picks up the movement of the cricket then the front legs almost wave as she feels the air for vibrations, she quickly gets the direction and she slowly heads that way with big over exaggerated leg movements. Then its game over, pounce and bite is so fast its incredible, the cricket doesn't know what hits it and by the time I realise she has struck its already dead.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000