The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Clive and Ben, best of friends.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kehhlyr Posted - 04/02/2011 : 01:37:24
For some reason, these 2 lizards are practically always like this, getting a pic is not easy though, Ben can be quite skittish when the camera appears.

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kehhlyr Posted - 05/02/2011 : 18:26:59
Cheers guys, those 2 are inseparable most of the time.
One is a chameleon, the other is a Green Anole, they actually have slightly different requirements so shouldn't be co-habbing but after a wee accident with something a little while back I ended up with having no choice but to put them all in together.

At the moment they seem to be thriving and have been together for about 5 weeks, although that will be changing shortly because as Clive grows the chances of anoles becoming food grows as well.
There are some other lizards that with the correct setups can cohab, but they have to have near identical requirements and be of roughly the same sizes and have the same dietary requirements.

For example I kept Green Anoles, Brown Anoles and Long tailed asian grass lizards in the same viv, perfect ornamental only viv. If a somewhat bizarre looking viv.
Invalid User Posted - 05/02/2011 : 17:27:53
That is such a cute pic.

Love it.
Benji54 Posted - 05/02/2011 : 17:16:42
awseome piccy Kehhlyr! was saying to the missus the other day, it'd be great to have 2 species cohabiting. can i ask (im a lizard noob) is that normal or is that something that just you do? (cohabiting lizards i mean (looks like a water dragon and a chameleon to me but like i said, lizard noob!)
gmac Posted - 05/02/2011 : 16:40:46
awe thats just cute

you can have that one
razza Posted - 04/02/2011 : 12:15:23
incredible photo... looks so natural
lrv2307 Posted - 04/02/2011 : 11:51:23
great pic, i love how chams look at you as if they are higher beings from another planet lol

herriotfan Posted - 04/02/2011 : 10:02:20
That's neat!!!
Sta~ple Posted - 04/02/2011 : 09:05:36
Ohh so very lovely and green!
Mort13 Posted - 04/02/2011 : 07:58:25
Heh,heh thats brill. I love the grumpy look of chameleons.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000