The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 new chinese water dragon

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lee2308 Posted - 27/11/2010 : 13:59:43
He seems to be settleing in fine wit he 2 girls but is still a bit skittish when you go near the door.

This him in his hiding mode

"YOU CANT SEE ME"

While at the garden center last week i seen this little fella who was never getting picked by buyers and had spent over 2 moths there so i thought i would get him for the mrs for xmas a also as a boyfriend for our other 2 girls.

This is him at the rear admirering Kinkeys rear lol,i think kinky is his new bird

this is his "im big and bad pose" lol

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lee2308 Posted - 28/11/2010 : 22:02:53
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

How many have you got now Lee?

3,would of been 4 but did lose one due to being egg bound but didn't mention it before on the forums as it happened so fast and didn't really want to be discussing it at the time
Kazerella Posted - 28/11/2010 : 19:06:45
How many have you got now Lee?
Sta~ple Posted - 28/11/2010 : 13:55:09
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

He looks well tiny and scrawny compared to your girls! Guess he likes them big XD

thats was part of the idea,get a smaller male so he would be put in the pecking order and maybe not pester them so much for sexy time

But he might like being bosses about and older women so he may pester even more :p Or teh girls may boss him about for sexy time.

Lucky little guy though, if one says no he can try another lady lol.
Tiffany-x Posted - 27/11/2010 : 21:33:46
Typical K that!! ;) You shouldnt be influencing people, just cause you dont pester big girls for naughty bits doesnt mean Mr water dragen wont!! :P Besides that he is extremely adorable!! xD
Tiffany-x
lee2308 Posted - 27/11/2010 : 19:32:25
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:

thats was part of the idea,get a smaller male so he would be put in the pecking order and maybe not pester them so much for sexy time

Sounds like the voice of experience.

it does doesn't it and its not from google,kehhlyr did advise me but it was a joint decision
Kehhlyr Posted - 27/11/2010 : 19:13:09
quote:

Sounds like the voice of experience.
lee2308 Posted - 27/11/2010 : 17:24:01
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

He looks well tiny and scrawny compared to your girls! Guess he likes them big XD

herriotfan Posted - 27/11/2010 : 15:59:16
Awwww, he's so little and cute!
Sta~ple Posted - 27/11/2010 : 15:37:27

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000