The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 New crestie

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
drchino Posted - 24/10/2010 : 19:46:20
Got back from Portsmouth and am so happy with my first crestie Will have to wait a while to find out if its a boy or girl but Yoshi seems to be a good unisex name I'm so happy, it's gonna feel like such a long week while I wait for it to settle in though!!

Grabbed some shots already, they're a little out of focus but my room is quite dark and I had to leave quite a long shutter speed with the camera balanced on my leg!

Eating within 30minutes of being in the new home!

Hiding

What you looking at?!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 11/11/2010 : 19:12:05
i bet he jumps around a fair bit ;)
n/a Posted - 11/11/2010 : 17:39:53
Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
drchino Posted - 25/10/2010 : 21:44:38
haha my thoughts exactly, animals are so much cheaper and quieter generally!

ah yeah good point on the flexarium herriotfan, I'll have to have a good think about what I'd want to go in the spare viv when the time comes :)
Mort13 Posted - 25/10/2010 : 20:44:15
Aww,he's so cute. Love the name,its so fitting
Heh,heh you wanna stick with the zoo. I have kids and animals and the animals are a LOT easier!!!
herriotfan Posted - 25/10/2010 : 15:49:05
What a gorgeous little crestie! Adults do fine in the 45x45x60 exoterra terraniums if you've only got 2 or 3. A chameleon would be better in a flexarium but it would mean you'd have the terrarium for more creatures!!
drchino Posted - 25/10/2010 : 15:03:55
Im really limited on space too so a crestie was my only option! I'm gonna have to wait till we move for the royal python that I'm dying to get!!

I've got it in the larger exo terra faun, can't remember the exact specs but its something like 30cmx25cm, not very big at all. When it gets bigger I'll move it into the proper exo terra vivs; I'm thinking to get the 30cmx30cmx60cm while it's still a juvie and then move to the 45cmx45cmx60cm when its an adult and keep the smaller viv in the loft for when I move out and can get another one (or a chameleon!).

I'd say in the next couple of years I will have a zoo. My mum keeps telling me to just have kids instead but I don't agree!
rachiepotatoe Posted - 25/10/2010 : 14:45:28
Jelousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
what size tank do you have your crestie in? and like will he have to have a bigger tank when he's older?
I really want one but I'm so limited on space
chrish Posted - 24/10/2010 : 21:04:11
Very sweet lil thing! And your out of focus photos are still far better than my in focus ones! lol
stotty01 Posted - 24/10/2010 : 20:55:40
well i can say is...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute :)
Tiffany-x Posted - 24/10/2010 : 20:04:22
Aww, such a tiny little dot! He/she is so adorably cute! Amazing. :)
Tiffany-x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000