The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 animals from the angriest household...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
angriesthedgehog Posted - 13/10/2010 : 22:52:55
corn snakes first as it is the corn snake forum

Fluffy (ghost stripe) who has a smiley face on her head

Oscar the Grouch (he is grumpy)

african pygmy hedgehogs

penelope...

hoglets (almost 4 weeks now :)

peggy...

Yini...

Pearl...

Munchkin...

Uhura...

Tiberius...

Horatio...

Cats...
mojo the ex-stray...

mary the squitten...

Plop the winter white hamster....

Whisper & fidget gerbils...

mourning geckos...

cresties....

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 28/12/2010 : 22:08:34
I have a hedgehog :)
Kellog Posted - 15/10/2010 : 05:14:40
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

........Good to have someone with hedgehogs on here, forum first, I do beleive?

I think IncurableFlirt used to have an African Pygmy Hedgehog and Kare was thinking about getting one (dont know if she did). GP took on some baby hedgehogs that were brought into her work, their mother had died....she was going to hand-rear them and then try releasing them in the spring but I'm not sure what happened.

So I think you are right Hillzi, in that these are the only present hedgehog forum members....but hedgehogs have made their presence felt here before !

(the search button is an amazing thing )

xxx
mikeyd_26 Posted - 15/10/2010 : 00:25:44
that ghost stripe is stunning
I need me 1 of these!
angriesthedgehog Posted - 14/10/2010 : 23:37:35
surely must be someone else with hedgehogs here :p

hillzi Posted - 14/10/2010 : 19:55:10
Only things I rate in these pics are the reps.

Good to have someone with hedgehogs on here, forum first, I do beleive?

sarahw Posted - 14/10/2010 : 19:07:48
and i thought i had alot of animals!
my kids have seen your hedgehogs = not a good idea as they will prob want these as a pet next!
they are very cute though have seen them advertised on gumtree and have been tempted to get some but think we have to many animals at the moment
rachiepotatoe Posted - 14/10/2010 : 18:04:25
I think you have too many hedgehogs and should give some to meeeeeeeeeeee :D!

They are the sweetest things, especially when they curl up and sort of poke their head out like 'oh hai, fort u was a munster!' then come scuttling about! nawwwww =3
Mort13 Posted - 14/10/2010 : 15:01:16
They really are lovely pics. Those mourning gecko's have got it sorted haven't they,girl power eh!!
Love that picture of the hoglets.Looks like the middle one and the one on the right are whispering to each other and the one on the left is trying to listen in Gorgeous
angriesthedgehog Posted - 14/10/2010 : 13:39:58
Oscar is a grouch he keeps striking at my hand with his velcro teeth!! Even in that pic he was going for me :p
no pics of the blue yet :( hes a bit skittish and Im just leaving him to settle this isnt mine but he -looks the same...

the mourning geckos are 10cm long and all girls, they lay eggs which are clones of themselves, no males
a squitten is a cat with a deformity in their front legs making them shorter (in the photo they are bent)

African Pygmy Hedgehogs are about 6 inch long apparently they can go go to 8in but none of mine are bigger than 6
They are not that hard to look after and my friend's rotty-alsation cross and all my cats are scared of them :D

I think my bf will screw if I get addicted to corns... he is scared of snakes lol

inkiepixie Posted - 14/10/2010 : 11:48:15
How hard are little hoggies to look after? I sooooo want one. But I suspect it would make a tasty if spiky snack for the dog and an exellent plaything for the cats...
Kellog Posted - 14/10/2010 : 10:54:21
What a fantastic collection Hayley. I am very biased towards Fluffy, being a ghost stripe....I just love ghosts ....and you are right about the smiley face, dont think I have seen a head marking quite like that before. Poor Oscar being called the Grouch ....how can a snake that 'pink and girly' be grumpy ?!

I love your hedgehogs, they have such inquisitive faces. You got some brilliant pics of them. Have never seen a pygmy hedgehog before, can you give me some idea of what size they are?

What is a squitten ?!!

As I said in my welcome to you, I had never heard of mourning geckos before and they are beautiful. But where is your electric blue gecko?!

I love cresties, they are like little dragons without wings ! And again you got some great pics of them. Lots of colour differences with them.

A wonderful collection, thank you so much for sharing these pics with us.

quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Why can't they just share a hedge?? - Comedian whose name I forget.

Actual quote, by Dan Antopolski, is 'Why cant they just share the hedge?' and was supposedly voted the best one liner at the Edinburgh Comedy Festival.

Antopolski said: "I'm delighted to get the prize. Although I have won things before at the Fringe, this definitely means the most to me and that it should unite my loves of hedgehogs, comedy and Dave makes this prize very special." (Dave being the name of the award for the funniest joke of the Fringe)

xxx
herriotfan Posted - 14/10/2010 : 10:41:18
Thanks for sharing those photos. I love your pets....
Kehhlyr Posted - 14/10/2010 : 00:34:39
Why can't they just share a hedge?? - Comedian whose name I forget.
drchino Posted - 14/10/2010 : 00:00:28
Quite a collection! I want your hedgehogs! They're so cute!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000