The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 My new recruit

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 19/07/2010 : 20:32:21
Ok so he isn't technically a reptile but he is a little exotic. This is my latest foster puppy arrived 2 weeks earlier than expected. He is a Duck Tolling Retriever 13 weeks old called Jack. Isn't he adorable!! I think I'm in love

Had him less than 2 hours and already needing a bath after finding the mucky pond.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tiffany-x Posted - 26/07/2010 : 19:59:51
Hahaha, all little boys do it if they have nuts! Not their fault, just like men they will do whatever they see! :P
Tiffany-x
kdlang Posted - 26/07/2010 : 19:34:10
He is very cute but very naughty. Wants everything that he isnt allowed and none of his own toys. He has decided to take up carpet removal too. And even at 14 weeks he is trying to make sweet love with our legs lol
Tiffany-x Posted - 26/07/2010 : 19:25:35
Thats a very pretty doggy!! Haha, my dog does that and hes like 3 now! I love dogs esp my dog, hes a chocolate brown miniature poodle, he is beautiful, hehehe.
Tiffany-x
hillzi Posted - 26/07/2010 : 18:42:50
Ha, my Mum's got a lab x retriver and he's one michevious git, even at 8 years old!

I dont think he's that age yet, but our Dog at 8 months old was trying to get jiggy with his blanket..
IncurableFlirt Posted - 26/07/2010 : 18:17:35
OMG, he is ADORABLE! I love puppies, especially soft colored, fluffy ones. Congrats!
princessbroxy Posted - 25/07/2010 : 20:03:16
awww i want one
Sizzlesmum Posted - 23/07/2010 : 20:22:45
Awwwww, he is just too cute, I'm so jealous

He looks like butter wouldn't melt lol

I think you're going to have your hands full for the next few weeks
kdlang Posted - 20/07/2010 : 11:49:13
He is quite long in the body and has short chubby legs. He reminded me of a Dachy when they brought him. He is a bit of a rebel. He wants everything he isn't allowed. Isn't really bothered with his toys so trying to find something he can't resist as a distraction. And to top it all, the chews I give him so he doesn't chew my stuff, he keeps trying to hide. He is still adorable tho. I can see the next few weeks being very exhausting lol
HannahB Posted - 20/07/2010 : 11:13:10
aw bless hes adorable - is it just the angle of the 5th pic or is he quite long in the body?
good luck with him!!
hillzi Posted - 20/07/2010 : 10:41:50
Love retrivers and labs, theyr'e my favourite dog breed, he looks mint!

Enjoy...

crazy JJ Posted - 20/07/2010 : 02:23:35
n'awwwww h is soooooooo cute :D

i just wana give him a big cuddle and nawwww so cute.... can i have him please please pretty please :D

he looks a rebel thou with that inocent face ;)
Figs Posted - 19/07/2010 : 20:40:48
I'll take two!

That is one cute puppy!
He looks so fluffy and cuddly
He looks really cheeky too - i bet he's a handful!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000