The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 New Brazilian Rainbow Boa !!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 13/07/2010 : 13:09:07
Hey everyone today i picked up my new BRB from Mason & Exotics i have named him Mayhem he is a CB10 , Born on 23/06/10. I took a couple of pics just to show you him but i will be taking some proper pics after 7days.

Sorry for the poor quality they are taken from my Mobile Phone.

Hope you like him hes gorgeous and so tiny .
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 18/07/2010 : 13:55:24
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Can you multiquote hiper instead of multple double posts.
I'm assuming that your missus uses your computer as well, multiple posts from 2 different usernames from 1 computer within a few minutes......

Hey Phil , my misses uses the laptop and im on the other laptop but in the same room at the same time and on the same connection.
Kehhlyr Posted - 18/07/2010 : 02:24:42
Can you multiquote hiper instead of multple double posts.
I'm assuming that your missus uses your computer as well, multiple posts from 2 different usernames from 1 computer within a few minutes......
reptiledanny Posted - 17/07/2010 : 07:48:25
hiper, if u die can i have mayhem
crazy JJ Posted - 17/07/2010 : 00:37:27
pftt it was worth a try lol haha :D ... go n kill a killing loony or something lol... then can i have him ;) your be doing the police pos a favour so ya might get away with it ;) :D

i knooow grr really want one lol... hmmmm just thought of another prob though have to persuade my mum to let me have another snakie :D she lettin me have another 1 or 2 corns :D hmmm could sacrifice one corn 4 a brb, does that sound fair lol :D although that would leave me the prob of deciding which corn lol...

i shall be going to donnie show hopefully so ya never know... but might wait till next year, although i am veeeery impatient ;)
hiper2009 Posted - 16/07/2010 : 10:41:49
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

grrrr stop tempting me :p just got a couple of rubs aswell spare just in case a new snakie comes my way (they were on offer)

i have run out of excuses except the money side of things (although, hopefully if the hatchlings hatch n sell them...hmmmm)... and the room... will have to see what room i have once my lot are in vivs and hopefully soon i might have to treat maself to a brb... either one of them or a cali king... but but but brbs are sooooo pretty and yours is just stunning, cant you just give me him and you keep the female or vice versa?? i will even let ya breed them n you keep all the hatchies anywhere near a deal?? lol :p ;)

See your already prepairing your self thats a start to getting the rub ! I can't just give you him i would end up killing some one if i did that !!
crazy JJ Posted - 15/07/2010 : 00:47:44
grrrr stop tempting me :p just got a couple of rubs aswell spare just in case a new snakie comes my way (they were on offer)

i have run out of excuses except the money side of things (although, hopefully if the hatchlings hatch n sell them...hmmmm)... and the room... will have to see what room i have once my lot are in vivs and hopefully soon i might have to treat maself to a brb... either one of them or a cali king... but but but brbs are sooooo pretty and yours is just stunning, cant you just give me him and you keep the female or vice versa?? i will even let ya breed them n you keep all the hatchies anywhere near a deal?? lol :p ;)
hiper2009 Posted - 14/07/2010 : 19:23:05
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:

omg i love him, i remember u speaking to me about him and he looks so like his mum, if u get a female and eventually breed, i bagsy a baby

Oh yes i will be getting the female then i have some breeding plans for 2013 or 2014. I held Mayhem's mother and she is a stunner soo big and strong and really heavy she about crushed my wrist and arm lol .

put me down for a female, im def buying a baby off u

Thats if you still rememeber me in 4 years time If i am successful breeding them i will do them for around £50 for a male and around £70 for a female.

quote:

n'awwww i dont reli need tempting anymore... i love m :) its just money and space and allooooot of reading i guess :D

Thats easy just read in your spare time and keeping one is not as hard as it seems i thought it was going to be tuff with the humidity and its really simple they don't cost that much either i recommend you to buy from Mason Exotics they are alot cheaper there then the reptile shops and for space they start out in small rubs so don't take to much space.
reptiledanny Posted - 14/07/2010 : 18:59:01
quote:

quote:

omg i love him, i remember u speaking to me about him and he looks so like his mum, if u get a female and eventually breed, i bagsy a baby

Oh yes i will be getting the female then i have some breeding plans for 2013 or 2014. I held Mayhem's mother and she is a stunner soo big and strong and really heavy she about crushed my wrist and arm lol .

put me down for a female, im def buying a baby off u
crazy JJ Posted - 14/07/2010 : 16:23:38
n'awwww i dont reli need tempting anymore... i love m :) its just money and space and allooooot of reading i guess :D
Starmist Posted - 14/07/2010 : 16:12:06
Very smart snake! I am jealous!
hiper2009 Posted - 14/07/2010 : 10:24:37
quote:

:o he is abs gorgeous :D

i would abs love a brb n just seeing yours is not helping.... guess best read a care sheet or to as i aint got a foggist what im doing with one of them except high humidity so yeah but he is a stunner :D

you guna be breeding them later then as your gettin a female :D ????

Get one they are soo amazing have to admit!!

quote:

reptiledanny Posted - 14/07/2010 : 07:55:29
crazy JJ Posted - 14/07/2010 : 00:19:40
:o he is abs gorgeous :D

i would abs love a brb n just seeing yours is not helping.... guess best read a care sheet or to as i aint got a foggist what im doing with one of them except high humidity so yeah but he is a stunner :D

you guna be breeding them later then as your gettin a female :D ????
hiper2009 Posted - 13/07/2010 : 22:22:05
quote:
Originally posted by princess

oh my gosh ash hes gorgeous love his colours , when are you getting the female ? xxx

Thanks babe , and i will collect the female brb some time in aug. xxxx
princess Posted - 13/07/2010 : 22:19:36
oh my gosh ash hes gorgeous love his colours , when are you getting the female ? xxx
hiper2009 Posted - 13/07/2010 : 22:11:57
quote:
Originally posted by Figs

quote:

Thank you for all the lovely comments but however im going to be getting another one but a female

name her Chaos

Im sure your reading my mind or hacking my brain Was going to name her Chaos or Brandy when i get her

quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

No thanks for my compliment to your spiderman bin.. Ok..

Lol thanks but its not my bin lol i borrowed it off my brother as i broke my plastic bin
hillzi Posted - 13/07/2010 : 21:47:14
No thanks for my compliment to your spiderman bin.. Ok..
Figs Posted - 13/07/2010 : 21:41:08
quote:

Thank you for all the lovely comments but however im going to be getting another one but a female

name her Chaos
hiper2009 Posted - 13/07/2010 : 21:31:59
Sta~ple Posted - 13/07/2010 : 18:35:03
It has a micky mouse marking on it's body!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000