The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 We finally got one!!!!!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Paulusworm Posted - 15/03/2010 : 16:58:23
Posted the news on the reptilian site but am still bursting with excitement and need to share. WE'VE GOT A SIBERIAN HUSKY!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry for shouting .) We adopted her on friday and she is settling in nicely and has slotted in at the bottom of the "pack" without even challenging our 3 year old son. Can't fault her.

V v v v v v happy
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kare Posted - 03/04/2010 : 21:56:33
Well done on rescueing rather than buying a puppy, both my dogs have been rescues too. The best dogs are recycled.

I have changed my dogs names when we rescue them though, I always think you dont know what negative associations that have built up with their previous names.

I hope she continues to be a good girl when she hits the 6 months with you mark, with all the rescues I have know they hit a naughty patch at this time, once they have got their paws under the table and know they are staying lol
crazy JJ Posted - 26/03/2010 : 14:20:28
ooo jelous muchly lol.... have always wanted one n still do... although wit all the animals i have atm dont think ma mum would let me haha... spec as i got another corn the other day... plus ma cats dont get on with dogs

But she is abs gawjus !! :D
n/a Posted - 22/03/2010 : 13:42:00
she is lovely, i have always loved husky's, our neighbors over the road have a female and she has just informed me she intends breeding her later this year, i may have to go have a cuddle with a pup or 2..lol i have been warned by hubby not to come back with one..hehehehehe
n/a Posted - 22/03/2010 : 13:20:29
Awww gorgeous
Kellog Posted - 21/03/2010 : 05:32:36
I know I have already commented on Star on the Rep, but have to comment here as well cos she is so gorgeous ! I cant believe how easily she has settled into the family....although I am not sure how long you are going to have to sleep with her before she feels safe alone !!!

Cant wait to hear how your 'Husky Walk' went!

xxx
zandefloss Posted - 21/03/2010 : 00:05:43
she is GORGEOUS! I am so jealous!

zan x
DannyBrown91 Posted - 20/03/2010 : 23:25:54
Lovely dog, my mum wanted a husky but i ended up winning our little battle when i found japanese akitas for cheap around 20 miles away from us
Kehhlyr Posted - 20/03/2010 : 22:23:52
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

shes lovely
am definately going to trek to Portsmouth now to meet up and steal see her

Pfft, good luck.
I went up to his on thursday.
Security on leaving his house is tighter than a prison inside an airport.
I've still only started walking properly after the full cavity body search as well *shudders*.
However I believe that a few strategically placed snipers would avert that issue and give you a fighting chance.

Doggy is a great deal more beautiful than the pictures show.
kdlang Posted - 20/03/2010 : 20:21:15
What a stunning dog, i am insanely jealous.
mozacchio Posted - 15/03/2010 : 18:52:26
What a cute dog! :)
Lovely!
HannahB Posted - 15/03/2010 : 18:31:37
shes lovely
am definately going to trek to Portsmouth now to meet up and steal see her
Paulusworm Posted - 15/03/2010 : 18:15:42
quote:
Originally posted by dinner83

you lucky begger i would love one but i already have 3 corns, 3cats and a rabbit

Thank you. We are having to reduce the size of the reptile collection. The only one I drew the line at was Godzilla the bosc monitor. He's staying put .

quote:
Originally posted by JK149

Great, not realy much of a reptile though lol

Godzilla is more than enough reptile to make up for her .

quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

She's adoreable!! I love her colouring. Pleased to see she's up on the sofa with the rest of the pack!!!!

Too right. Jo wasn't too chuffed to start with but told her that if she didn't like her up with us then she could take her for all of her massive walks . Once I find a job with a graduate salary we're looking at adopting another one .

quote:
Originally posted by Figs

She is beautiful!
look at her checking out the monitor haha :P

whats her name??

Thank you. She's 3 years old and already used to her name so we stuck with it. That and we both love the film Lostboys. She's called Star
Figs Posted - 15/03/2010 : 17:31:34
She is beautiful!
look at her checking out the monitor haha :P

whats her name??
herriotfan Posted - 15/03/2010 : 17:23:32
She's adoreable!! I love her colouring. Pleased to see she's up on the sofa with the rest of the pack!!!!
n/a Posted - 15/03/2010 : 17:03:03
Great, not realy much of a reptile though lol
dinner83 Posted - 15/03/2010 : 17:01:58
you lucky begger i would love one but i already have 3 corns, 3cats and a rabbit

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000