The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 meet floyd

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lee2308 Posted - 29/08/2009 : 17:09:04
Well i have tried to rehome him but after having been let down more times than i can count on my hands and getting stupid emails and phone calls ,and the one i had this morning has pushed me over the edge...have decided to name him and put my foot down and keep him,after all,i am the one who wears the trousers in the house (will let the mrs know about this at a later date lol).
Anyway his names floyd and he's doing great

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueTongueDan Posted - 01/09/2009 : 11:25:30
Glad you've kept him and he has a good home now
He is an awesome looking BP! Really nice markings!
n/a Posted - 30/08/2009 : 17:11:52
lovely royal ya got there! i would love one but i heard they are very fussy and can be difficult! not like most corns at all! but they are gorgeous lookin snakes. well done for keepin him!
n/a Posted - 30/08/2009 : 14:06:38
good on you lee for keeping him, atleast you know hes going to have a good home now!
lee2308 Posted - 30/08/2009 : 13:30:09
quote:
Originally posted by PunkAsF82

ahhh good name! i have a beardie called floyd. ant particular interest in the band

yep,after the band,was trying to think of a name and it was staring me in the face,theres a pic on my wall.
Kellog Posted - 30/08/2009 : 01:03:59
Glad you decided to keep him Lee, worrying when there are so many who show 'interest' when you want him going to a good safe home. He is quite stunning, especially his eyes. xxx
PunkAsF82 Posted - 29/08/2009 : 23:48:38
ahhh good name! i have a beardie called floyd. ant particular interest in the band or just like the name? :P nice to hear he gets to stay at a good home :D
devilsmistress Posted - 29/08/2009 : 18:17:22
Leas he has a good home now! I would have had him, but A) your to far away from me B) I dont think I could afford a second set up at the moment, and there is no way Ill take another snake till I can afford to!
Brookestar Posted - 29/08/2009 : 18:10:24
cool. its stunning anyway
lee2308 Posted - 29/08/2009 : 17:56:38
it is just a very nice normal with golden eyes which not many normals have,most just have black eyes.
Brookestar Posted - 29/08/2009 : 17:46:26
well its good to hear that its got a decent home.

my gf really wants a royal but for 1)they fussy buggers and 2) hadnt learned enough about them yet stunning snake though. what morph is it as im useless with pythons

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000