The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 A new addition called Steve

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Red123 Posted - 09/07/2012 : 19:25:15
Steve arrived today all safe and sound after a journey from The Norfolk rep show and a night at a friends. He is a gorgeous little Western Hognose. Will post pics once he has settled. Guess I should mention that Steve belongs to my 16 year old son. So now both sons are keeping snakes. Its definitely contagious
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Donnie Posted - 10/07/2012 : 18:47:02
Well done for not impulse buying the jaguar carpet python smart bunny, they can be 10 - 12 ft and some of the jaguars can have a neurological issue. But carpets are a lovely species of snake, so I would suggest doing a little research into them and getting one
smart bunny Posted - 10/07/2012 : 17:05:23
Oooh I bet it was the same one littlun was cooing over - the guy there commented to us he was a really good feeder! He is sooo dinky, I was tempted I have to admit lol. I'm so chuffed he went to a good home :D

I don't know how many were there to start with, we got there about 12.30 and only saw the 2. There were so many royals u couldn't move for them! Quite a few corns too but I managed to be really good as we were going for hubby's snake not another for me lol. Also saw a few beauty snakes which were lovely (but get too big for us ). I was also tempted by the jaguar carpet pythons, but they are not something I've researched so no idea on their size/requirements etc so obviously wouldn't buy one just on a whim. Hmm... it would appear reading back through this post that I'm easily tempted

I've never been before so didn't know what to expect, it was smaller than I imagined it would be, but I still want to go again next year lol.
Red123 Posted - 10/07/2012 : 15:31:32
May have been the reserved one. Terry who makes my vivs new we were looking for one and his mate rang and asked if he was intersted in the hoggie. Terry already has a breeding pair so did'nt want this one. He was hatched in mid january so he is 6 months old but still tiny, I know they are slow growers so not a problem. He apparently is a really good feeder. Originally we were going to get one from Terry but his hoggies eggs went bad. Was there only two at the show? I have always been under the impression that hoggies are in abundance at shows.
smart bunny Posted - 10/07/2012 : 10:47:05
Awwww we probably saw him!! We saw 2 at the show, both of which were adorable! My 4 yr old was cooing over a tiny little one in a tub (which was still for sale at the time and the bloke selling him was really chatty with her but told her he wasn't really a good snake for her to buy lol), and there was a slightly older one which said reserved on it on the next table, which was gone when we walked past later.
Red123 Posted - 10/07/2012 : 09:41:21
We've only seen him moving around his little faunarium but he is just so cute. Smitten with him already :)
kev 5 Posted - 09/07/2012 : 22:41:43
look forward to seeing some pics
scottishbluebird Posted - 09/07/2012 : 22:36:00
*sighs* Congrats on the new addition if you ever get bored of him...............
ScalySituation Posted - 09/07/2012 : 19:31:48
Nice :D

love the name :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000