The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 New Repashy flavour/

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scottishbluebird Posted - 04/07/2012 : 22:28:22
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/REPASHY-CRESTED-GECKO-DIET-TROPICAL-MIX-4oz-113g-SEALED-FOIL-BAG-/110893083174?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Reptiles_Spiders_Insects&hash=item19d1be2a26
Bit confused (nothing new!) needed more repashy, went on ebay and they had this, do you think the mix of fruit would be liked, or just the individual flavour?
What would you do?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/07/2012 : 20:34:03
quote:
Originally posted by darrkang3l

i do what Georgina does with making pure fruit puree! i would be scared to put an ice cube in there tho. imagine the little guys tongue getting stuck! ahahah! xD

i did imagine, was kinda funny
darrkang3l Posted - 07/07/2012 : 20:06:49
i do what Georgina does with making pure fruit puree! i would be scared to put an ice cube in there tho. imagine the little guys tongue getting stuck! ahahah! xD
Georgina Posted - 05/07/2012 : 22:17:16
i blended, kiwi, mango, raspberrys, strawberries and papaya together in the food processor and then filled loads of ice cude trays and popped them all out when they were frozen into a freezer bag and he has one ice cube a week. i just popp it in on a milk lid frozen and he eats some over the next 36 hours :) hes not mad keen on it like he is on repashy but he does eat it :) also cools the viv a little on warm days :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 05/07/2012 : 22:09:04
quote:
Originally posted by Georgina

I had to stop giving goyle the jam, he would wait for jam day and not eat anything lol

Does Goyle eat fruit? i have read on the Darkside that some young ones wouldnt eat fruit till they were older, i hope Fudge does at some point, just as a treat, and so much cheaper than that jam! its a shame though as i would have got more if she did like it.
Georgina Posted - 05/07/2012 : 21:44:31
I had to stop giving goyle the jam, he would wait for jam day and not eat anything lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 05/07/2012 : 21:32:56
I bought the jam, Fudge licked it then wiped her face over my hand lol, one of the dogs ran away when i tried to give him a try! Just finishing the banana Repashy,I dont give Fudge proper fruit any way, refuses it, prefers roaches (dont think she knows she is a fruit eating gecko!) just so not sure about the tropical mix, know for sure not to waste the money on the jam again
Georgina Posted - 05/07/2012 : 17:44:20
I give the original and the fruit puree, but not banana as it dtops the absorbing calicum and cause them to crash.xxx
343guiltyspark Posted - 05/07/2012 : 16:31:24
Bananas? Strawberries? Mangoes?
Georgina Posted - 04/07/2012 : 23:06:54
Goyle loves the original flavour. Not sure on the whole tropical thing. Maybe x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000