The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Brazilian Rainbow Boa owners

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smart bunny Posted - 03/07/2012 : 10:24:08
These certainly seem to be a lot harder to find than corns Where did you get yours from, and what sort of price would I be looking at for a hatchy?

We were hoping to pick one up at the Norfolk show nex week, but I get the impression it's going to be a tad harder to find one than that lol!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackcat Posted - 04/07/2012 : 15:01:10
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

(Not managed to find my way around RFUK properly yet lol - I did find some neonates in Kent being advertised on there in the classifieds section, but had to scroll through about 18 pages to find even that!)

Rfuk is huge, I joined to make it easier to search
For some reason when logged on it allows you to search more easily than when not logged in - I also asked if anyone knew of breeders in my area.
Good luck at the weekend
smart bunny Posted - 04/07/2012 : 14:01:26
Thanks all, I will hope to find one at the show, and if no luck I will then start looking around further afield. I did look at the AS website the other day and saw they had an announcement on there that someone was no longer associated with them. Georgina is not too far from me so that's nice to know!

TK, that's a bit far from me, but good price considering they are a shop :O will deffo keep them in mind. By the way - who on earth would want a skunk they are advertising on that site? Lol!

(Not managed to find my way around RFUK properly yet lol - I did find some neonates in Kent being advertised on there in the classifieds section, but had to scroll through about 18 pages to find even that!)
Blackcat Posted - 04/07/2012 : 09:14:14
quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

Just be careful with AS Exotics, I think they've fired the guy that was being horrible, but we had huge problems with them in the Rainbow Boa Forum, and he had a go at everyone on there, so I'm a littlw wary of them. But like I say, I think the "problem" has been "fixed", so no harm in giving them a call. They do have a rather stunning collection..

They certainly have some nice looking snakes, I decided they were far too far away for me to make a trip and kept getting good feedback re: DanDare on RFUK and he was a lot closer to make a trip to
I like to view my purchase first so needed the breeder to be within a reasonable distance.
Always good to hear other peoples opinions, especially those more experienced
oakleyman18 Posted - 04/07/2012 : 07:22:06
Just be careful with AS Exotics, I think they've fired the guy that was being horrible, but we had huge problems with them in the Rainbow Boa Forum, and he had a go at everyone on there, so I'm a littlw wary of them. But like I say, I think the "problem" has been "fixed", so no harm in giving them a call. They do have a rather stunning collection..
Georgina Posted - 03/07/2012 : 21:06:22
theres a few around my way. and i saw on in thereptile store in rushden x
Blackcat Posted - 03/07/2012 : 19:47:10
Just remembered I looked at this breeder too - was advertising on the darkside at the same time I found mine.
http://www.as-exotics.co.uk/
You'll find one before you know it
tk72 Posted - 03/07/2012 : 18:22:56
hi dont know where about you are but ive just been into viper and vine in prestwitch manchester and they have a brazilian rainbow boa in their for £99 pounds.http://www.ekmpowershop19.com/ekmps/shops/buriramphur/index.asp is the onlie shop and postcode is m25 1bd if you need a courier. 0161 773 8294 hope this helps.
Blackcat Posted - 03/07/2012 : 12:32:46
Nothing wrong with being excited
I was the same when I decided to get mine, just didn't give up until I had found him
In fact I was so addicted I kept looking, which is how I ended up getting the two CRB's as well
As you can probably tell I still look, hence knowing there are some on the darkside, lol.

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/105973261/cb12-brazilian-rainbow-boas.html

Not sure if this is of any use?
Was originally looking for a Lurcher for a mate and got side tracked, lol.
smart bunny Posted - 03/07/2012 : 11:24:34
Thanks Blackcat, yeah I got a bit post-happy lol - can you tell I'm excited?
Blackcat Posted - 03/07/2012 : 11:01:13
Hi smart bunny - replied on my thread in the pictures section hadn't got this far down the sections, lol.
You possibly wont get this years neonates just yet, or only just.
Venture to the darkside - there are some advertised on there.
Oh and be aware babies can be quite 'nippy'
Good luck

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000