The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 help with Leopard gecko

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nusnakemum Posted - 27/05/2012 : 20:51:46
any suggestions please Mrs T has just stopped eating, she is about 9 years old and was neglected before we had her. she ate with us really well but her appetite lately has been dropping right off, she,s refused waxworms, locusts and mealworms - any tips much appreciated thanks
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lotabob Posted - 28/05/2012 : 00:06:28
Just a pure guess but it might be weather related, all my animals are going bonkers this week with it been so warm.
darrkang3l Posted - 27/05/2012 : 21:31:48
my female goes off of certain foods sometimes. have you tried silent crickets? you could try morio worms mine never refuses them but i feed sparingly cause she gets addicted to them and wont eat nothing else
nusnakemum Posted - 27/05/2012 : 21:01:36
thank you am getting a bit worried to be honest she has lost some weight but is no where near as skinny as when we got her !
Figs Posted - 27/05/2012 : 20:59:01
Keep tabs on her weight; as long as she isnt loosing weight at a pace and still looks bright, i wouldnt worry too much
My older female (i think she's 8) has her moments of going off food for a while - then comes back with a vengeance after a couple of weeks!

As always, make sure her temperatures arent too high or low. Hope she doesnt stay worrying for long!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000