The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 I upset Fudge : - (

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scottishbluebird Posted - 02/05/2012 : 01:25:03
When i went to get him he was asleep, his belly was on show, and he normally likes a scratch, so i rubbed his belly to wake him, he started flicking tip of tail really fast and made baby crocodile noises.
Now i have to admit it was kinda funny, but didnt like he was mad at me.
Got him out he was fine, even took a roach from my finger
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 03/05/2012 : 23:34:19
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

haha I find their little squeak so cute, bit like a knackered dog toy. You should knock before going into their bedroom!

lmao i prefer baby croc to knackered dog toy!
lotabob Posted - 03/05/2012 : 22:29:48
haha I find their little squeak so cute, bit like a knackered dog toy. You should knock before going into their bedroom!
scottishbluebird Posted - 03/05/2012 : 20:24:35
quote:
Originally posted by claire_daz

sorry but who is fudge lol what is fudge

As in my sig Fudge is my crestie
claire_daz Posted - 03/05/2012 : 20:10:50
sorry but who is fudge lol what is fudge
scottishbluebird Posted - 02/05/2012 : 15:21:26
quote:
Originally posted by darrkang3l

aww bless him! phoenix grunted at me when i woke her up earlier too! didn't do the tail thing tho. she was fine when i got her out tho. i think you must have just startled him! xD where do you get your roaches from?

www.roachcolony.com they used to do free postage, but since costs have gone up now charge. Fudge gets the small ones

Auld Baldy, i thought you would enjoy getting your tummy rubbed lol

if his belly is on show i will try to video it, just to show others what an unhappy gecko looks and sounds like, it really is adorable, but like i said didnt like it id made him mad!
[/quote]
scottishbluebird Posted - 02/05/2012 : 15:20:23
quote:

aww bless him! phoenix grunted at me when i woke her up earlier too! didn't do the tail thing tho. she was fine when i got her out tho. i think you must have just startled him! xD where do you get your roaches from?

quote:

www.roachcolony.com

Auld Baldy, i thought you would enjoy getting your tummy rubbed lol

if his belly is on show i will try to video it, just to show others what an unhappy gecko looks and sounds like, it really is adorable, but like i said didnt like it id made him mad!
a2c7 Posted - 02/05/2012 : 10:38:51
That sounds so cute! I agree with Mamma - you have to try and record it next time.
Mamma Posted - 02/05/2012 : 09:00:23
crocodile noises? I wanna hear!
Auld Baldy Posted - 02/05/2012 : 02:54:12
If I was sleeping and someone poked my belly and shoved a roach in my mouth I'd sure make more than just crocodile noises! lol
darrkang3l Posted - 02/05/2012 : 01:43:14

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000