The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 very funny video :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ScalySituation Posted - 08/04/2012 : 12:52:38
Hi all [:)

This video is crazy funny made me pmsl!! Its only been up for 2 days and already has over 8000 hits, if only my vids were that popular

Enjoy and happy easter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caxA02m0s6Q&feature=autoplay&list=LLCNerpAu-l2jL3SRXUKotag&lf=my_liked_videos&playnext=1

Scaly x
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Georgina Posted - 16/04/2012 : 00:39:01
quote:
Originally posted by ashby_steve

the amount of whining on here about a little cohabbing

i would try rephrasing this comment as not to offend
Georgina Posted - 16/04/2012 : 00:37:30
to be honest i do not see the point in this? may just be because i do not find it funny. i wouldnt do this to my snakes and im sure many of you wouldnt but because its some one else and not our snakes find it funny? and people think that horse racing is cruel? and i do know that it is different this is just my opinion.

lotabob Posted - 16/04/2012 : 00:28:43
All the guys at BHB are very experienced snake handlers. If you watch he pulls away but if he gets tagged and it grabs on he stops moving which is what everyone should do BUT you can sleep soundly at night knowing snake teeth are not all that delicate, you can get the odd tooth break but its rare and most snakes strike their food every week without any injury. I think the little bit of silliness is a brilliant way of attracting viewers and at the same time educating people on their care and other bits and bobs. I've learn't loads of stuff on that programme and look forward to the inevitable TV programme coming soon enough.
ashby_steve Posted - 15/04/2012 : 23:30:57
WOW
the amount of whining on here about a little cohabbing
and that guy risks snapping snakes teeth out by pulling away like that and its seen as funny?
he's a douche bag that shouldn't be allowed to keep snakes as nice as some of those.
sorry to spoil the fun and get all serious lol
nickyff Posted - 08/04/2012 : 22:22:39

L A F F S

loved how squished the basket was by the end, after being constricted-
thx scaly
paulie78 Posted - 08/04/2012 : 19:58:25
Lmfao i saw this the other day i always look forward to Wednesday lunchtimes as thats when they usually upload the new episode of snakebytes (around 1.30ish i'm mentioning the time because if you comment before the post gets a ton of hits Brian will happily reply and chat..yes im that sad lol) poor chewy gets bitten nigh on every episode
Brians coming to the uk this summer i dont know where and when yet but in a reply to one of my msges he did say he was coming so fingers crossed its donnie in june lol
lupi lou Posted - 08/04/2012 : 18:19:30
that was so funny o/h was like wtf?? i agree with you donnie no way would my hand have been going in there!!
tordyjo Posted - 08/04/2012 : 17:20:27
Definately 1 big set of balls that guy has
Donnie Posted - 08/04/2012 : 17:12:45
Mad video, I would not be putting my hand in there with that burm, not for all the eggs in the world.
sue2012 Posted - 08/04/2012 : 16:55:44
u got to love chewy he def has saome brass b*** lmao could not stop laughing that burm just wanted to keep the basket to brighten up his tank lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 08/04/2012 : 14:46:35
Chewy always does stuff to get bit! if you are not subscribed you really should, they always do daft stuff! but a lot of serious info too
Emmy1 Posted - 08/04/2012 : 14:31:52
Damn that burm was nooott pleased with Mr Easter bunny there!
kev 5 Posted - 08/04/2012 : 13:38:52
loved it,hope my females don't think i'm taking their easter eggs
kdlang Posted - 08/04/2012 : 13:08:33
That is hilarious. Feel a bit sorry for the snakeys as they were mighty brassed off but couldn't help laughing. Think I would bite anyone who tried to take my easter eggs too

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000