The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Guess snake age acording to feeding records?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
P0NY Posted - 23/03/2012 : 23:12:54
Hey people,
First of all, I am sorry, this question is about a King snake but the king snake forums are kind of dead and seeing that a lot of corn snake owners also own or know about king snakes I thought the best bet was to try asking here.

Does anyone know at what age the average Kingsnake starts eating two pinkies so I can guestimate her age?

I recently bought a Cali King Snake but the pet shop didnt know the snakes date of birth.

I've got her feeding record which dates back to 11-5-11 on which she ate 1 Pinky mouse.
Then the following week she started eating 2 pinkies every week on untill she went over to fuzzies.

If anyone has some insight they could share with me I would be very grateful :)
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Okeetee Mick Posted - 24/03/2012 : 13:37:34
Thanks Gmac, all good!
gmac Posted - 24/03/2012 : 13:12:15
okeetee Mick you have been approved on their, you should be able to log in using your username over there. There is an issue with emails on all forums so you woldnt have been notified.
Okeetee Mick Posted - 24/03/2012 : 08:37:15
Gmac, not sure if PONY means this but I have been trying to join the The King Snake Forum for a while without success, I have tried with different email addressess but never hear anything back. Even tried to retrieve a forgotten password but never receive emails so something is wrong! Have checked spam boxes on both pc's and iPad and defiantly nothing.
Any help is appreciate.
gmac Posted - 23/03/2012 : 23:19:30
Fisrtly TKS is not dead, im sure if you asked on TKS you would have been given an answer, while its not as busy as here everything is replied to.

nope guess would be my suggestion. Snakes arent given the same feeding schedule we give them in shops so could be anywhere in 2011 it hatched.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000