The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 some more hoggie advice

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Georgina Posted - 08/03/2012 : 16:58:41
so hero has preiously been fed double pinkies every tuesday, shall i keep him to this routine or reduce it to 6 days?

he is about 7 inches long and weighs 10 grams
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 09/03/2012 : 11:17:51
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

The hoggies are definitely more entertaining than the corns. That is not to say I don't love my corns cos I do, it's just that I don't see them for 8 months of the year but the hoggies are out all the time. Mine even prefer to sleep against the side of the faun rather than in a hide

I have to say, when I had Pearl in a rub, she was hiding constantly. I would never see her. Then I moved her into her current viv, she is out and about all the time. Shes always stretching up against the glass etc.

But then Romeo is one of my corns who is out and about all the time too. Mims very active also. So Im kinda lucky in that respect
kdlang Posted - 08/03/2012 : 21:10:58
The hoggies are definitely more entertaining than the corns. That is not to say I don't love my corns cos I do, it's just that I don't see them for 8 months of the year but the hoggies are out all the time. Mine even prefer to sleep against the side of the faun rather than in a hide
Georgina Posted - 08/03/2012 : 17:06:17
cheers mamma. i cannot believe how small he is!!

he was on sand before, and i have him on aspen which he loves burrowing in, he is next to the sofa and he keps coming over and having a look and then zooming back under the aspen, he is so energetic compared to the corns.

amazing little man.

bless him he hissed and hooded when i topped his water up earlier.

xxx
Mamma Posted - 08/03/2012 : 17:00:44
I would stick with what he feeds with just now. Sometimes hoggies can go off their food if uncertain about anything. While hero is settling into his new surroundings, maybe best sticking with what he knows? xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000