The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Getting a new pet...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Puffin Posted - 28/01/2012 : 22:16:20
So Gil is going to be ready to move into his new RUB in a few months (or mansion as I prefer to call it) and I was thinking about getting something to live in his faun permanently so I don’t end up getting another snake (...yet...) and because I need another animal to love, lol. I was thinking of getting a frog or a toad, but I would prefer something I can handle as much as I handle Gil. Now I’ve got my eye on leopard geckos, but they’ll eventually need a new viv as well.

I know I’ve asked before, but can you guys help give me any ideas? Thanks.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Puffin Posted - 30/01/2012 : 20:20:45
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

Lol,I love it. You need to get another type of pet so you don't get another snake.......yet!

Yeah, somehow that logic is bound to fail.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
I've got my heart set on a pair of Leopard Geckos, but I'm going to have to get some tomato frogs as well to put in the faun anyway. Lol.

I love spiders but I can't stand the thought of their sheds, ick. Vinegarroons look interesting though... Hmm...
lupi lou Posted - 30/01/2012 : 17:55:14
I quite like the hissing ****roaches! Am not allowed any though, although i was told i wasn't allowed a snake as well....
Tallscientist Posted - 30/01/2012 : 14:56:27
I'm thinking about getting a small gecko like a Helmeted or Viper Gecko, they seem to be able to cope with living in a small faun on a permanent basis. I'm interested if anyone has any other ideas... not a tarantula *shudder*
Mort13 Posted - 30/01/2012 : 09:02:47
Lol,I love it. You need to get another type of pet so you don't get another snake.......yet!

I've kept stick insects in a faun,I currently have a millipede in one and he's fab. My faun is a tall type though. If its a pretty flat faun though I wouldn't recommend having stick insects or a mantis though as height is more important than length (they need an enclosure to be at least 3 times their body length in height so they can shed properly.
lotabob Posted - 30/01/2012 : 00:43:00
Tarantula

Scorpion

Millipede

Roach

Stick Insect

Mantis

Pacman Frog

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000