The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Oops...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 12:04:00
...it appears I have first refusal on a litter of Sonoran dwarf boas I'll have to be patient though as I'll have to wait about a year!
Still,it gives me loads of time for research and to get any bits.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 04/11/2011 : 09:54:43
Wow Claire,I know they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. Thats one hell of a trade in though. Well done!
Mamma Posted - 02/11/2011 : 15:12:01
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

Wow! Thats a good deal Claire. Is it from the same breeder that bred Ramona? Can't really say no to that can you.
My little Sonoran will be £60 too,need to find out how much a courier would be.

Yeah HE used to live up in Scotland when he was a small boy. He cant find the typs of fudge that he had as a child. Took me about a week of hunting from what very little info he could remember, but I found the company online and ordered him some and got it delivered to him lol. He was over the moon so hence the offer
paulie78 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 14:31:51
aw that sucks a day rotten luck mate i too googled very cool snakey im sure a year will fly by
Mort13 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 14:03:08
Yep,it'll be a long wait but worth it I think. Just missed out on the last one from this year by about a day!
garrie Posted - 02/11/2011 : 12:18:52
After wandering off for a Google images search...WOW, looks like it will be a stunning additional to the collection ! A year though, that is a long time to wait.
Mort13 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 12:13:19
Wow! Thats a good deal Claire. Is it from the same breeder that bred Ramona? Can't really say no to that can you.
My little Sonoran will be £60 too,need to find out how much a courier would be.
Mamma Posted - 02/11/2011 : 12:07:45
fab I have 1st refusal on more hogs like Ramona lol, although he says this nxt lot will be somewhat special . I will have to wait too. But the guy sells them at 150 each.. I will be offered any of them for 60

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000