The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Louis Theroux

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 31/10/2011 : 09:47:06
Did anyone watch this docuemntary last omg my blood was boiling it makes me sooo mad that rich people seem to think they have the right to buy creatures such as big cats/chimps to keep as pets and whats worse they humanise them and do not treat them with the respect and caution that they should captive bred or not they are still wild animals and still easily capable of maiming or killing and when the animals do snap and such tragedgys occur the animals are destroyed it makes me soo mad!!
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paulie78 Posted - 03/11/2011 : 10:08:00
quote:
Originally posted by Simmy_82

Assuming the monkey was a chimp? She'd have a hard job. Aren't they like 9 times stronger than us? Think she'd be dead first!

Yup they most certainly are super strong and can break bones as easily as snapping twigs this is what gets my back up the very fact that shes not aware of this and thinks she could get away with physically attacking the poor monkey the poor creature never asked to be kept in captivity
Simmy_82 Posted - 03/11/2011 : 07:04:05
Assuming the monkey was a chimp? She'd have a hard job. Aren't they like 9 times stronger than us? Think she'd be dead first!
paulie78 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 21:24:43
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I have to laugh a the woman show said if the monkey did anything bad she would knock the living **** out of it haha guess she loves her pets.

Its people like her that make me wish i could forget im a gentleman on such ocasions!!
Sta~ple Posted - 02/11/2011 : 19:47:26
I have to laugh a the woman show said if the monkey did anything bad she would knock the living **** out of it haha guess she loves her pets.
Dancross0 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 19:35:53
quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

quote:
Originally posted by Dancross0

If I was a shark, and someone came into my home wearing nothing but speedos, I would attack them.

Of course you would who in their right mind wears speedos swimming with sharks i wouldnt be seen dead in anything less than a steel cage lol

"Wouldn't be seen dead". Interesting choice of words......
paulie78 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 14:05:25
quote:
Originally posted by Dancross0

If I was a shark, and someone came into my home wearing nothing but speedos, I would attack them.

Of course you would who in their right mind wears speedos swimming with sharks i wouldnt be seen dead in anything less than a steel cage lol
Dancross0 Posted - 02/11/2011 : 14:03:00
Sta~ple Posted - 01/11/2011 : 17:20:38
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

Oh lord Im watching it now the man slapping the lynx in the face

I think I know who would win that bitch slapping contest lol

I don't get why people get mad at sharks, they don't like to normally eat humans anyway, I just don't get if someone knows sharks are in an area why they decide to go surfing and swimming there lol but ah well what people try to do to win the Darwin awards..:p
paulie78 Posted - 01/11/2011 : 14:17:28
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

quote:
Originally posted by nusnakemum

i watched a bit n then gave up because i get so wound up and upset - same with the sharks - in fact anything that shows up the very worst of human nature really gets to me !

I didnt see it, but would have switched off also, another surfer was in the news again for being attacked, stay outta their home then!

At the end of the day if you want to surf in shark/ray infested waters then you should weigh up the risks of being attacked at the end of the day as far as sharks etc are concerned if it moves like food and looks like food its fair game
it really saddened me after steve irwin died the idiots going round slaughtering rays thats the last thing he would have wanted!!
paulie78 Posted - 01/11/2011 : 14:14:21
Completely agree with everything said above sorry for the delay guys i was away for a wedding/handfasting just got back yes mamma i saw the most hated family in america one about the phelps family and the westboro baptist church omg someone really needs to take that family outta the gene pool!!
The bit that got me was the guy claiming hed rather kill all the animals than rehome them wtf and seeing that guy punching that lynx omfg i really dont know how cameramen bite their tongues sometimes were that me i think id have to put the camera down and go deck the blooke see how he likes it!!
Though itd be a dream job for me id make a rubbish wildlife photographer id have to intervene if i was witness to some small innocent creatures imminent demise lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 31/10/2011 : 16:20:20
quote:
Originally posted by nusnakemum

i watched a bit n then gave up because i get so wound up and upset - same with the sharks - in fact anything that shows up the very worst of human nature really gets to me !

I didnt see it, but would have switched off also, another surfer was in the news again for being attacked, stay outta their home then!
nusnakemum Posted - 31/10/2011 : 15:54:55
ptmbradley Posted - 31/10/2011 : 14:53:07
I love Louis Theroux but sounds like I'll be best giving this one a miss, coz I can see me getting very angry and upset...
Mort13 Posted - 31/10/2011 : 14:46:35
quote:
Originally posted by Simmy_82

Whats annoying me lately is all these sharks being destroyed because they are eating people swimming in the sea. How can you kill and animal for doing what comes naturally. We shouldnt be in the sea!

I totally agree with what you say there. We're invading their territory at the end of the day! Really winds me up!

Glad I've missed the Louis Theroux thing although I like his documentaries. I would have probably ended up shouting at the TV!
Kez Posted - 31/10/2011 : 13:50:43
OMG Paulie, yes, I saw that too

Mamma, ditto, I was like WTF do you think you're doing and then turned the TV over in disgust . Hands-on he said, I say f**** hands off mate or you deserve to get them chewed!!! How dare people treat animals like that, it's just sick
Simmy_82 Posted - 31/10/2011 : 13:27:03
Whats annoying me lately is all these sharks being destroyed because they are eating people swimming in the sea. How can you kill and animal for doing what comes naturally. We shouldnt be in the sea!
Mamma Posted - 31/10/2011 : 13:00:03
Oh lord Im watching it now the man slapping the lynx in the face
Mamma Posted - 31/10/2011 : 11:03:30
oooh i never saw that! I love his stuff (did you see the most hated family in america one??? ) what channel was it on last night? I wonder if it will be on on demand catch up tv!
ScalySituation Posted - 31/10/2011 : 10:29:45
i agree, big GRRRRRRRR to that

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000