The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Crestie food

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scottishbluebird Posted - 23/10/2011 : 18:53:19
I got a packet of Clarks food, should i still add baby banana food to it. I bought 2 jars but can only be open for 2 days, which is a big waste as if mixed with the clarks will only fill half a milk lid for 2 days.
I can find powdered banana in health shops is this suitable?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 25/10/2011 : 20:45:40
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Hardly see any posts, want more merecat pics lol

that was one off lol, yeah i need to start posting more again
scottishbluebird Posted - 25/10/2011 : 01:26:23
Hardly see any posts, want more merecat pics lol
stotty01 Posted - 24/10/2011 : 22:49:39
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Stotty, we hardly seen you around!

what you mean by that?
scottishbluebird Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:57:21
I wont buy any more baby food then! the dogs would have got the rest of a jar so it wasnt wasted. Getting bit of a stalker emailing the rep shop!
Stotty, we hardly seen you around!
stotty01 Posted - 23/10/2011 : 21:22:12
ah ok, was just checking :)
lotabob Posted - 23/10/2011 : 21:07:10
Barely ever give any fruit at all, Repashy has all he needs for nutrition, the live gives him fun of the chase and a little bit of extra calcium for his sacks so fruit is a very rare thing.
stotty01 Posted - 23/10/2011 : 21:03:53
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Banana is not a great food for regular use. Its OK for treats once or twice a week but Clarks is a complete diet and doesn't need anything mixed into it. Harley wouldn't touch Clarks but see how yours goes before worrying. If it wont eat it let me know and I will pay forward someones earlier kindness and send you a sample of my Repashy as they did for me.

I wing Harley's diet once every 3 days I give him live food, either crickets, roaches or a waxworm, dusted with calcium. The two days between he has Repashy and then on occasion I give him fruit but he only seems to like Mango and Strawberry so I have little bits frozen for him.

You will also find that all baby food has antioxidants and other stuff in it to keep it the colour we think it should be, I avoid giving these to Harley.

be bit carefull with how much fruit you give they little guy :) like humans to much citrus and so on can give them bad guts
scottishbluebird Posted - 23/10/2011 : 20:39:16
Thanks for that!
lotabob Posted - 23/10/2011 : 19:33:37
Banana is not a great food for regular use. Its OK for treats once or twice a week but Clarks is a complete diet and doesn't need anything mixed into it. Harley wouldn't touch Clarks but see how yours goes before worrying. If it wont eat it let me know and I will pay forward someones earlier kindness and send you a sample of my Repashy as they did for me.

I wing Harley's diet once every 3 days I give him live food, either crickets, roaches or a waxworm, dusted with calcium. The two days between he has Repashy and then on occasion I give him fruit but he only seems to like Mango and Strawberry so I have little bits frozen for him.

You will also find that all baby food has antioxidants and other stuff in it to keep it the colour we think it should be, I avoid giving these to Harley.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000