The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Hogg Islands...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ptmbradley Posted - 26/06/2011 : 00:08:04
Just wanted to share and also say thanks.

I am now proud dad to a pair of Hogg Island cross boas and also a female hypo hogg.

Picked them up from Mike this evening and they are now settling into their new homes. Thanks again Mike, they are 3 gorgeous snakes. And even managed to move them to their new homes without a single complaint from any of them.

Naturally, pics will be on the way soon....

Need to update my signature yet again now...
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ptmbradley Posted - 03/07/2011 : 10:23:05
yeah I thought you had one too. They are just spankingly sexy aren't they? Yours is double the size! So is Louise's! Got some catching up to do! Will have to give them a few power meals... lol
scubadude Posted - 02/07/2011 : 20:55:31
congrats on the boas, I've got one of the same litter, he weighs in now at 356g, and is bloody gorgeous, if i do say so myself.
ptmbradley Posted - 26/06/2011 : 02:02:20
The snake measurer pics are a bit rubbish to display, so will wait to show them off. But a couple of quick stats...

Unlike my corns, they are all incredibly similar in size. Male... 26"/165g, female 26.5"/160g, hypo 26"/138g.

Bedtime now...
lotabob Posted - 26/06/2011 : 01:25:39
oh yeah 3, haha, I use maths all day at work, that part of my brain sleeps when I'm not there, a pair + 1 = 3

I look forward to pictures of these 3
ptmbradley Posted - 26/06/2011 : 01:10:20
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

I look forward to pictures of these 2.

Gonna let them settle down before I take some 'proper' pics, but I did weights and measures before rehoming them, including grabbing a pic for snake measurer, so might stick them up in the mean time.
lotabob Posted - 26/06/2011 : 01:04:54
Brill, I love Boas they are such intelligent snakes. I look forward to pictures of these 2.
ptmbradley Posted - 26/06/2011 : 01:02:41
Just can't wait to get them out of quarantine and into the lounge so I can see more of them! Got 4 boas now and they are all stunners. Very happy indeed and can't wait to watch them all mature..

Thanks for correcting initial post G.
gmac Posted - 26/06/2011 : 00:58:15
quote:
Originally posted by ptmbradley

Just tried editing initial post, but it won't let me.

sorted
mikerichards Posted - 26/06/2011 : 00:57:41
father was a hogg cross hypo bci, thats where the hypos come from, they are amazingly stunning, and they are getting better with age too, so i am sure they will only improve for you!
ptmbradley Posted - 26/06/2011 : 00:52:01
Yeah I know mate, won't forget. Mum a hogg, dad a X. Whatever, they are ruddy lovely.

Just tried editing initial post, but it won't let me.

Proud dad to a pair of hogg island cross boas...
mikerichards Posted - 26/06/2011 : 00:43:31
happy days mate, am glad you are pleased with them, dont forget though, they are hogg crosses, not pure hoggs!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000