The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 New babies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
uma and bill Posted - 30/05/2011 : 10:16:21
Not sure how it happened as we only went to Dinnington to have a look and Steve made me promise not to beg for anything else but he fell in love with a tiny baby Peru purple pink toe tarantula and me who is scared to death of spiders let him have one what was i thinking, so while he was talking to the man in the shop i wondered off to the leopard geckos and some how bought one he was just to cute to resist. So now we have Charlie the leopard gecko and Parker the tarantula, we will post pics soon although Parker is so tiny you might not see him very well
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tordyjo Posted - 30/05/2011 : 20:08:04
**shudders** very brave getting a spider and even one that jumps, i know they're good for keeping flies etc down, but i just don't get them, send me crawling, i'm with you keep to the snakes
uma and bill Posted - 30/05/2011 : 13:39:21
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

Brilliant,I suggest you take Steve with you more often,then if he likes something you've got the excuse to get something too!
Congrats on Charlie,I too am scared of spids but Parker sounds interesting.

Thanks, at the moment Parker is in a tiny pot as he is that small but from what i have looked up on the net he will be very big, black with a purple sheen and have pink toes and they also jump which im not keen on so i think i might leave that to him an stick to my Charlie and snakies
Mort13 Posted - 30/05/2011 : 11:27:50
Brilliant,I suggest you take Steve with you more often,then if he likes something you've got the excuse to get something too!
Congrats on Charlie,I too am scared of spids but Parker sounds interesting.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000