The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Tangerine Milk Snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ailsa Posted - 30/04/2011 : 14:12:13
Spoken to dude who runs Serpentus Exotics the rep shop where i got Dakota and fab news, he breeds tang milk snakes and should have babies ready around end of july beginning of august, woohoo am excited now lol and when I take Dakota back to him so he can probe to check her sex I will be checking on the babies
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
uma and bill Posted - 02/05/2011 : 08:31:15
Tangerines are gorgeous but im after a Pueblan milk snake I they are lovely colours.
Sta~ple Posted - 01/05/2011 : 17:03:37
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

Thanks probably because you know the breeder Lou, for me he said £70 max but will prob be cheaper

No, she has them advertised at £35. She has a slightly darker male at £25.

OMG stop tempting me!!!! I'd love a dark male! A;though delivery/travel would probably make it like £80 :/ I've seen one for £60.. although he is at breeding age and a big fella XD
Ailsa Posted - 01/05/2011 : 16:45:08
Nah I wouldn't pay that kind of money for any type of animal.
reptiledanny Posted - 01/05/2011 : 16:43:12
i would pay 295 for a snake, but it depends on what snake, i would pay over that for some morphs and pron will in my life, but for a tangerine milk snake i wouldnt pay over 60 tbh as thats what my local pet shop charges for them, and that pet shop price (not that i would ever buy tbh)
Ailsa Posted - 01/05/2011 : 16:38:41
Well that's an okay price Lou. I def would not pay £295 for a snake!
Invalid User Posted - 01/05/2011 : 16:36:39
quote:

Thanks probably because you know the breeder Lou, for me he said £70 max but will prob be cheaper

No, she has them advertised at £35. She has a slightly darker male at £25.

Ailsa Posted - 01/05/2011 : 16:35:13
Thats' probably because you know the breeder Lou, for me he said £70 max but will prob be cheaper
Invalid User Posted - 01/05/2011 : 16:33:08
quote:

OMG!!! Cough, splutter, chock, im getting a normal tang milk snake for £70, i could get an Albino if i wanted for £100

I'm getting mine for £30!!
Ailsa Posted - 01/05/2011 : 16:27:30
OMG!!! Cough, splutter, chock, im getting a normal tang milk snake for £70, i could get an Albino if i wanted for £100
Invalid User Posted - 01/05/2011 : 16:18:10
quote:
Originally posted by Sammysnake

The one I saw was marked as an Albino Tangerine Honduran Milksnake. Lots of white and very bright orange. £295 at Northampton Reptile Centre if anyone wants one.

How much! Bloomin eck! Is that a normal price for an albino tang?
Sammysnake Posted - 01/05/2011 : 15:39:52
The one I saw was marked as an Albino Tangerine Honduran Milksnake. Lots of white and very bright orange. £295 at Northampton Reptile Centre if anyone wants one.
reptiledanny Posted - 01/05/2011 : 14:42:56
he is gorgeous lou, and a nice final eddition lol
Sta~ple Posted - 01/05/2011 : 10:12:21
I'll get one one day TvT I just love how they look like one of my long socks! If I had the room I would get one but I'll still trying to figure out where to put one my corns!
Ailsa Posted - 01/05/2011 : 08:58:05
aww beautiful lou, jealous just now lol
Invalid User Posted - 01/05/2011 : 02:05:28
Here's the one I'm getting

Ailsa Posted - 30/04/2011 : 23:22:20
I am going to get one K
Kehhlyr Posted - 30/04/2011 : 22:25:01
Get one, they are superb.
Stop talking and do it!!
http://www.weneedcake.co.uk/temp/snake/hondo.JPG

Amazing colours on them.
Sta~ple Posted - 30/04/2011 : 21:59:52
Your so mean to me TvT
Invalid User Posted - 30/04/2011 : 21:36:02
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by scubadude

Lou when you said you where stopping at 20, I didn't realise you meant 120

No, really is 20. I swear.

It's the problem when you buy from breeders, if you keep in contact they get to know you and what you like and start offering you snakes at amazing prices This one is from the same breeder I got my hognose. I had my eye on it at the time but couldn't afford both...

He's now on hold

Lucky cow. Should have got it when you got your hoggie or imnstead of your hoggie :P please take many pics when you get. Also, if you die can I have >>;

I want a normal tang, I like how they can look red in some light ^^ but the hypos are cute too. Scarelt kings are also nice too :P

Suprised G hasn't come in to be mean about the tangs and say how amazing anery hondos are :p

Lol, leave my poor hoggie alone! He is quite 'cuddly' now he has stopped musking on me

I have a couple of pics from the breeder, I will pop them on TKS. She has quite a few left still
Sta~ple Posted - 30/04/2011 : 21:24:15
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by scubadude

Lou when you said you where stopping at 20, I didn't realise you meant 120

No, really is 20. I swear.

It's the problem when you buy from breeders, if you keep in contact they get to know you and what you like and start offering you snakes at amazing prices This one is from the same breeder I got my hognose. I had my eye on it at the time but couldn't afford both...

He's now on hold

Lucky cow. Should have got it when you got your hoggie or imnstead of your hoggie :P please take many pics when you get. Also, if you die can I have >>;

I want a normal tang, I like how they can look red in some light ^^ but the hypos are cute too. Scarelt kings are also nice too :P

Suprised G hasn't come in to be mean about the tangs and say how amazing anery hondos are :p

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000