The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Ferret ... not snake related!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LynneM_212 Posted - 31/03/2011 : 21:39:03
Hi Guys... i always come on here with strange things lol!!

The other day i came on here with pics for you guys of slow worms and tonight it has been a busy evening....

We nearly ended up rescuing a ferret!! We used to have 6... and the area we live in they know that ..

Well 2 ferrets escpaed at the weekend and all managed to get home... but tonight they were out again and we found out the owner had just let them go because they were fighting ..... !!!

So it was brought to us and we were going to take it in when the owner turned up and said we had the wrong one... they wanted that one back (the calm one) and give us the nasty biting evil one!!

If it was me i would have kept it over night and taken it to a rescue centre, but my dad said no we had no where for a stressed out ferret so it has gone home!!

Im hoping she doesnt release it again because she obviously is a bad owner and will risk it getting over!!!

Maybe ill go back tomorrow and say ill have with if they give me the hutch too, if not ill ring the rescue centre and see if they will take it poor things!!

Just thought id notify you all ... and its my birthday tomorrow im turning 20 :d
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 04/04/2011 : 12:54:05
The lack of brains and compassion of some people amazes me. If they don't want the poor things they should get them rehomed properly, not just turn them out on the street where anything could happen.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow.
Kazerella Posted - 04/04/2011 : 10:19:10
This makes me sad- poor ferret
LynneM_212 Posted - 01/04/2011 : 17:08:27
Hhaaaaa thnaks :)
herriotfan Posted - 01/04/2011 : 07:26:49
Some people just shouldn't have animals. Poor little ferret.
On a happier note......Happy Birthday X-Teenager!!! xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000