The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 prices of these hatchlings

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Brookestar Posted - 22/09/2010 : 11:06:26
i should be hopefully be breeding these babies soon but was wondering what was a reasonable price for them

Normal
Normal het Albino
Albino
Spider
Spider het Albino
Lesser Platinum
Lesser Bee
Albino Spider
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kehhlyr Posted - 23/09/2010 : 01:33:42
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

They are stupid too. I can't remember who's Royal It was but it was but being an idiot having a staring contest with a mouse/rat, it wouldn't even come out of it's hide to eat it! King's can put on a lovely show while eating though :p

That was my stepdaughters royal!!! (not mine, honest)
I was gonna try to defend it and say it wasn't being an idiot, but then I realised I would be attempting to defend a royal. Pfffft, waste of time.
gmac Posted - 23/09/2010 : 01:26:29
quote:
Originally posted by BaneLupine

Guys why did you come to a forum section about other animals if you are just going to complain about them.... Kinda like trolling isn't it? Or is it spamming?

Try local pet shops and news papers adverts and websites.

basically because we can.

Kinda of really a bit like you coming in and having a go at established forum members, im sure there is a saying that refers to a pot and a kettle.

edit/ after looking through what was said in the thread is a lot tamer than previously mentioned about royals. also i can actually speak through experience of owning them.
Brookestar Posted - 22/09/2010 : 22:54:23
its fine BE gave me prices :)
n/a Posted - 22/09/2010 : 22:38:02
Guys why did you come to a forum section about other animals if you are just going to complain about them.... Kinda like trolling isn't it? Or is it spamming?

Try local pet shops and news papers adverts and websites.
Sta~ple Posted - 22/09/2010 : 18:45:29
They are stupid too. I can't remember who's Royal It was but it was but being an idiot having a staring contest with a mouse/rat, it wouldn't even come out of it's hide to eat it! King's can put on a lovely show while eating though :p
DannyBrown91 Posted - 22/09/2010 : 18:11:49
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

They are royals, royals are boring, boring stuff is cheap. cheap stuff is useless. useless stuff is boring. boring stuff is cheap. cheap stuff is useless...........

Get a king.

Royals are much more fun atleast when a royal trys to escape you end up finding it rather then a king or corn lol ...

Wheres the fun in that, lol
josh9961 Posted - 22/09/2010 : 16:32:18
Royals are nice looking. But they're no fun. I can wrestle with Hendrix whereas my brothers royal just sits...and sits...and sits.
Brookestar Posted - 22/09/2010 : 15:31:25
have posted on TRP and i have kings as well :)
gmac Posted - 22/09/2010 : 14:28:50
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:

They are royals, royals are boring, boring stuff is cheap. cheap stuff is useless. useless stuff is boring. boring stuff is cheap. cheap stuff is useless...........

Get a king.

Royals are much more fun atleast when a royal trys to escape you end up finding it rather then a king or corn lol ...

But royals don't try and escape they don't really try to do anything infact.
hiper2009 Posted - 22/09/2010 : 14:18:57
quote:

Get a king.

Kehhlyr Posted - 22/09/2010 : 13:35:21

Get a king.
gmac Posted - 22/09/2010 : 11:31:22
suggest you ask this question on www.theroyalpython.co.uk you will get better and probably more accurate answers.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000