The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 New Additions

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Callazagy Posted - 07/09/2010 : 01:09:05
Hi, A few week ago I said our next addition would be a Crested Gecko, but we were going to wait untill after Christmas, when hopefully I would have some more money.

Well 2 weeks later my sister ordered a tank and heating stuff, and of course I didn't take much persuading to put a deposit down on 3!! baby Cresties . I just hope we get three females then we won't have to split them up in a few months.

I think its fair to say the reptile keeping addiction has kicked in already, just a few months after getting Arthas. Also the wishlist seems to be mysteriously growing, anyway seriously I really won't have enough money after these.

We just have a few things to get from the reptile shop, then we can hopefully get them delivred either friday or next week.

We have done a lot of reasearch, and I think we know what we are doing. Just one thing some caresheets have different opinions on feeding. We arn't going to be feeding them Crickets, we are going to get the Complete Diet, but I just wanted to know peoples views on feeding fruit baby food aswell.

I will post pics when they arrive before the settleing in period .
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 07/09/2010 : 12:05:49
Sticky feet are a good company, I've never had any problems with them.
Callazagy Posted - 07/09/2010 : 11:40:25
Thanks for that link, I had only come across the Komodo Diet on UK websites, but you clearly get more for your money with the rephashy diet and a wider choice.
herriotfan Posted - 07/09/2010 : 10:24:10
I sometimes give Echo baby food but I have read that it is not really good for them to have too much. I also feed the complete gecko diet either rephashy or clarkes. You can get different varieties. Have a look on www.stickyfeet.co.uk for an idea of the varieties. They have allsorts of bits and bobs on there as well as some good information.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000