The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hello =)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 25/05/2010 : 14:43:59
Hi everyone :)

I have 3 corns - The smallest is my normal male called Monty - I then have 2 more adult corns, anery called Charlie and amel called May.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 27/05/2010 : 11:25:01
hey and welcome
lovely corns
KITTYCAT Posted - 27/05/2010 : 06:14:25
hi welcome to the forum
Figs Posted - 26/05/2010 : 15:14:38
hello and welcome
lovely snakes!
Sta~ple Posted - 26/05/2010 : 10:20:30
Hewo and welcomez. Your snakes are pretty :)
Mouse Posted - 26/05/2010 : 10:16:48
hiya, welcome, and they're lovely!!! :D
n/a Posted - 26/05/2010 : 06:39:19
Thanks everyone :).

Kellog I have started keeping records of them recently (past month or so) just things like feeding shedding and weight.
Kellog Posted - 26/05/2010 : 03:02:13
Hi Jay, it is really good that you, Monty, Charlie and may have joined us ! You will soon find that this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship....which is one of the main reasons most of us never leave !

I am sure that you have found that there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

No question is regarded as a silly question on this forum .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button...type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

I am not sure if you do this with your 3, but I keep my own 'Snake Diaries', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems, when you do full viv cleans. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

Congratulations on keeping to the unwritten forum rule without even knowing about it - pics as soon as possible! All 3 of your snakes are gorgeous, although I must say that Charlie is my favourite....but only cos I have a bias towards anerys - how can you not when you look at my lovely Silvesta ! I cant wait to see pics of him after he has shed. Monty has lovely colouring....I do understand why they call that morph normal - but they are so far from normal, they are beautiful!! That is a lovely pic of May, showing her head and markings and underbelly....she is also a lovely looking snake.

Once again, welcome....I look forward to getting to know you all better !

xxx
Dan-sunkist Posted - 25/05/2010 : 19:42:21
nice snakes and welcome
crazy JJ Posted - 25/05/2010 : 18:39:40
heya n welcome to the forum... nice snakies you have there :D
n/a Posted - 25/05/2010 : 16:52:20
Hiya and welcome aboard
Monty, Charlie and May are all very pretty!
mozacchio Posted - 25/05/2010 : 16:35:48
Nice snakies..!
Thnx for sharing!
n/a Posted - 25/05/2010 : 16:17:42

Monty

Charlie - is in shed so should get some better pics within a few days

May
herriotfan Posted - 25/05/2010 : 16:04:41
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 25/05/2010 : 15:44:17
Welcome to the forum mate.
mozacchio Posted - 25/05/2010 : 15:14:27
Hello and welcome to the forum..!
You're gonna love it here!
Tell us a little more about your corns..!
Oh, and pics would be appreciated!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000