The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 helloooo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 19/05/2010 : 20:45:29
hello peeps,
am new to the world of forums, first one av ever joined and am delighted to say that i cant believe how friendly and helpfull everyone is, its good to chat with peeps who genuinely share a love for snakes, as everyone i know is tbh grossed out by them. av always been a massive snake fan,i find everything about them fascinating especially feeding time, its a big treat to watch them eat once a week. i bought my fist corn snake nipper 10 or so months ago, and plan on slowly buildin up a small collection of snakes, n e ways not going to bore u with my whole life story but look forward to chattin to u snake lovers... peace peeps xx :)
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 25/05/2010 : 11:26:04
Hiya & welcome to the forum :o)
n/a Posted - 24/05/2010 : 21:07:47
Welcome Aboard
n/a Posted - 24/05/2010 : 21:05:20
Welcome to the forum abrar
gingerpony Posted - 23/05/2010 : 09:33:43
heya and welcome
crazy JJ Posted - 23/05/2010 : 02:54:41
heya n welcome to the forum :D
Sta~ple Posted - 22/05/2010 : 19:10:29
Hello and welcome here :)
You make me want to watch the hoobs >>;
n/a Posted - 22/05/2010 : 16:55:24
Hello and Welcome
xXx
Kellog Posted - 21/05/2010 : 02:28:18
Hey Abrar, its great that you have joined us . I am like you, I was new to the world of forums, found this one....and stayed! It is such a good place for advice from experience keepers and for fun and friendship!! Again, I am the same as you....none of my friends or family understand my 'corn craziness', so I dont have anyone to talk to about my gorgeous Kellog and Silvesta - here is a haven for me .

I am sure that you have found that there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

I dont know if you have experienced this but I know I have as have a number of other members - many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I know that I double check anything I am told on here. No question asked on here is regarded as a silly question .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button...type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

I dont know if you do this with Nipper, but I keep my own 'Snake Diaries', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems, when you do full viv cleans. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

I am totally with you about watching them feed....and also shed. Just cant get bored of seeing the way they 'walk' their jaws down the body of the mouse ....and the size of mouse your snake can fit in despite its head size.

I will be interested to see how slowly you build up your collection! Most of us have found that corn snakes are addictive.....and have stood up, said "hello my name is ****, I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!"

xxx

(heading over to photo section soon to checkout Nipper!)
Mouse Posted - 20/05/2010 : 11:55:23
welcome!!
KITTYCAT Posted - 20/05/2010 : 07:25:16
Hi welcome to the forum
n/a Posted - 19/05/2010 : 22:08:03
welcome to the forum. nipper is indeed lovely. i am with ya with most of my friends thinking snakes are horribe they are so wrong. however i was very lucky my mom was cool she got my brother a snake when he was 15 so got used to them then. :D
mozacchio Posted - 19/05/2010 : 21:32:43
Hello and welcome to the forum..!
I saw pics of nipperand already said he is lovely!
kdlang Posted - 19/05/2010 : 21:07:36
Hi and welcome. Nice to welcome you properly lol :)
gmac Posted - 19/05/2010 : 20:50:09
hiya and welcome to the forum
n/a Posted - 19/05/2010 : 20:49:23
he he, i was an eager beaver with the pics, uploaded em before even writting an intro.. :)
Dan-sunkist Posted - 19/05/2010 : 20:47:17
and im cure we all look forward to chatin to you to. and pictures are a must on here lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000