The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 back on board.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 11/05/2010 : 15:19:36
Dont know if anyone remembers me and Gorgeous Boy, but hi to you lot anyway. How are you BTD and GP, not forgot you either Hannah B, or Kaz and Kehyler. Have now got www on my phone so will be on forum catching up the last 6 months. Ally. X
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 25/05/2010 : 11:27:47
Hiya & welcome to the forum :o)
n/a Posted - 24/05/2010 : 20:41:17
Welcome to the forum mate.
Mouse Posted - 24/05/2010 : 12:27:50
hiya! welcome back!
gingerpony Posted - 23/05/2010 : 09:36:13
belated heya and welcome back hun

*waves*
Kellog Posted - 13/05/2010 : 03:19:43
quote:
Originally posted by allybobz

hi kellog, long time no chat! I see you snuck another snake in past your OH, and HannahB has made up for lost time too! GB is still a rubbish feeder, but is healthy and growing slowly. Thanks for asking how I am, long way to go yet, but better than I was. How are you doing? X

Bet you cant believe how many snakes HannahB has managed to collect since you were last here! And they are all beautiful, especially her Aura who is a non-feeder and was being force fed but has now moved on to being assist fed - the work Hannah has put in with her is amazing, so many others would have given up and let her die....but not our Hannah !

Yes, I did gain another snake but not quite sneaking it past the OH....was his idea although it didnt quite work out how he expected ! He's always been interested in breeding (which I am not) so keeps an eye on anything going, saw an ad for a lovely anery but sex unknown. Wasnt too far so went to have a look. Guess from looking that it was a male but just couldnt leave him there. Was in a viv way too big (which was great for us cos Kellog needed to move up a viv size), had one hide, heatmat that wasnt being used, filthy substrate and an owner who knew nothing despite owning corns for twice as long as me....was embarrassing the amount of questions I asked him that he couldnt answer. He got him out, using a glove, and this little snake was striking all over the place, desperate to get away from him. I just took him....in my bare hands....and he immediately calmed down, was still all over the place but no striking. Amazing offer - £85 for snake, viv, heatmat, stat, couple of mice....etc. So as far as OH was concerned although it wasnt what he wanted it was worth it, and as far as I was concerned I wasnt leaving him in that place! Supposedly he was being fed 2 medium mice, but he was so skinny. Has put on a good amount of weight since I got him home, have swapped vivs and started from the start with handling - he is now a lovely snake, still quick though !! He was called Scooby but we renamed him, son wanted to call him Sylvester....but I got to choose how to spell it - cos I am the one that types it all the time!! He is Silver Star without the r's!! (sorry, more info than you expected )

Glad GB is eating, if still being fussy. Both mine are horny at the moment, Kellog has gone 2 months without eating but luckily I managed to encourage Silvesta to eat the past couple of weeks by slitting the belly open. Kellog has the spare weight to lose, but Silvesta doesnt really.

Sorry to hear you are still struggling with your health....I remember some of the issues. Mine is still **** (my asterisking) as usual, so no change there - hence most of my posts being done at this silly hour of the morning !

Check out my profile if you want to email or add me on msn to catch-up properly.

xxx
n/a Posted - 13/05/2010 : 00:43:05
hi kellog, long time no chat! I see you snuck another snake in past your OH, and HannahB has made up for lost time too! GB is still a rubbish feeder, but is healthy and growing slowly. Thanks for asking how I am, long way to go yet, but better than I was. How are you doing? X
Kellog Posted - 12/05/2010 : 04:02:29
Hi Ally....I remember you leaving us the first time when things were so tough and then you returning fighting back to fitness....and then you disappeared again . Was checking through old topics and saw that I was the last one to comment when you were forced to leave the first time....and I ended the comment with the words 'ALLY WILL BE BACK' and I am so glad to be proved right !

I do hope things have improved for you health-wise and with your and your OH's work situation. How is Gorgeous Boy feeding now?

All I can say is good luck with catching up on 6 months of TCS forum!! I struggle to catch up when I have to miss coming on here for a few days !!

Glad to have you back.

xxx

crazy JJ Posted - 12/05/2010 : 00:46:32
hiya n welcome back :D
hillzi Posted - 11/05/2010 : 19:30:05
Hey Ally.

If youv'e forgotton your password again, I'll get you the link.

edit: here you go.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9286
Sizzlesmum Posted - 11/05/2010 : 19:08:13
Hi and welcome back
HannahB Posted - 11/05/2010 : 18:20:43
heyyy!!
welcome back! how are you??
hope everything is going well for you
nice to have you back
DannyBrown91 Posted - 11/05/2010 : 16:27:20
Welcome back. I think i probably joined after you left.
herriotfan Posted - 11/05/2010 : 16:05:44
Hi
I was desperate for a snake when you were last here but hubby said no . Since then I've got Hissin-Sid and he's the best snake you could wish for!!!!!!!! Welcome back.
n/a Posted - 11/05/2010 : 15:58:48
Welcome Back Ally!
xXx
mozacchio Posted - 11/05/2010 : 15:23:28
I signed up after you left, so.. nice to meet you!
Electra

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000