The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hiya from Liverpool :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 20/04/2010 : 17:55:14
Hiya just got my first snow corn on sunday, made up with it but got it from daft pet shop so got told lots of false info. made up av joined this forum as ive been given lots of good information already xx
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 23/04/2010 : 17:17:36
Hi
welcome. You'll find lots of info on here. If you cant find what you want via a search just ask.....there's always somebody who will help!
gingerpony Posted - 23/04/2010 : 14:03:59
heya and welcome
n/a Posted - 23/04/2010 : 09:55:14
welcome, welcome, welcome.
good choice on the snow btw
gmac Posted - 21/04/2010 : 09:13:08
hiya and welcome to the forum, have fun
Mouse Posted - 21/04/2010 : 08:19:08
Welcome!! :D
Kellog Posted - 21/04/2010 : 04:31:29
Welcome Toni, it is nice to say 'hi' offcially! You have already been thrown in at the deep end with your corn, but luckily it led you here and you have already found that this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

I know I have already given you some advice in your other topic (too much advice, sorry )....so I wont add much now.

You will find that there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

You have already found how many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you. I know that I double check anything I am told on here. Remember that no question is regarded as a silly question .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! The first place to look has already been mentioned, the search button. It is in the top right hand corner of the screen...type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

I am not sure if you have thought about doing this, but I keep my own 'Snake Diaries', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

Pics have already been demanded of your new corn and it is actually the unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! This link will help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

I am so glad the forum has been able to help you out so much already....that is what it is here for ! I look forward to getting to know you, and your corn, better.

xxx
n/a Posted - 20/04/2010 : 21:40:11
Welcome to the forum
Figs Posted - 20/04/2010 : 18:43:26
hello and welcome!
you'll get all the help you need here

dont forget to post pictures of your snakey
LittleMick Posted - 20/04/2010 : 18:37:37
Hey Toni, welcome to the forum.
sexychef Posted - 20/04/2010 : 18:28:21
hi and welcome im guessing the shope was near fazerkley if so forget all they told you
mozacchio Posted - 20/04/2010 : 18:27:36
Welcome to the forum..!
Feel free to ask anything!
Oh, and pics of the new guy are needed!
kdlang Posted - 20/04/2010 : 18:16:45
Hi and welcome.
n/a Posted - 20/04/2010 : 18:09:12
Hello and Welcome to the forum!
Congratulations for your First Snake
:)
xXx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page