The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hi everybody

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 09/04/2010 : 17:11:11
Heya. my name is Roseanna, i'm new to the corn snake forum and i'm absolutly CRAZILY in love with corn snakes.i love all kinds of snakes but corn snakes are truly my favourite hehe. I have one corn at the moment called Ripley, not sure on the gender of it but he/she is absolutly lovely. will try upload pics later I look forward to speaking to fellow corn snake lovers
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 17/04/2010 : 08:49:23
not managed to get on here for a little while so belated heya and welcome
KITTYCAT Posted - 10/04/2010 : 15:03:45
Hi n welcome to the forum
Kellog Posted - 10/04/2010 : 02:59:35
Welcome Roseanna (and Ripley, of course ), it is great that you have joined us! This is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship . Few of us have friends in the 'real world' who appreciate our 'corn craziness'....so we congregate on here and share the madness !!!

How long have you had Ripley, how old is he? You will find that we are all very nosey on here and want ALL the details !

I am sure that you have already found that there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

You may also have found that many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I know that I double check anything I am told on here. Remember that no question is regarded as a silly question .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button...type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

I am not sure if you do this with Ripley, but I keep my own 'Snake Diaries', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

I am glad Electra has given you the link to put up pics because there is an unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible!

Sounds like you dont need the usual warning - that - corn snakes are addictive.....and yes, the majority of us have stood up, said "hello my name is ****, I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!" You have already started down that corn path and it sounds as though you are about to pick up speed !!

I look forward to getting to know you, and Ripley, better.

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 09/04/2010 : 23:34:32
hiya n welcome to the forum

Can't wait 4 piccies :D
n/a Posted - 09/04/2010 : 22:29:18
Welcome to the forum Roseanna
n/a Posted - 09/04/2010 : 21:18:34
Hi and welcome :)
n/a Posted - 09/04/2010 : 21:04:45
hello and welcome
n/a Posted - 09/04/2010 : 20:21:45
Welcome to the forum
kdlang Posted - 09/04/2010 : 18:41:06
Hi Roseanna. Welcome to the forum. And welcome to Ripley too. Look forward to seeing some pictures and learning more about him
Figs Posted - 09/04/2010 : 18:39:49
hello and welcome :D

looking forward to seeing Ripley!
Kehhlyr Posted - 09/04/2010 : 18:31:56
Hiya Roseanna and welcome to this forum.
herriotfan Posted - 09/04/2010 : 18:27:39
Hi & Welcome
This is the place to be for those crazy about their snakes Look forward to seeing the pics
DannyBrown91 Posted - 09/04/2010 : 17:48:24
Hey welcome to the forum
mozacchio Posted - 09/04/2010 : 17:17:59
Hello and welcome to the forum Roseanna!
You are right, corns are addictive..!
Pics are needed of course!
We all want to meet Ripley..!
As for the way to upload, here there is a link that explains everything!
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

Electra

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000