The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hiya

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 30/03/2010 : 17:56:42
Hiya guys just sayin hello been reg a few weeks but not gotround to posting any thing so a big hello to u all !
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 17/04/2010 : 08:43:58
not managed to get on here for a little while so belated heya and welcome
kdlang Posted - 01/04/2010 : 22:19:47
Hello and welcome. Glad to have you around.
I love the name of you corn. Photobucket can be a bit awkward sometimes but persevere and it's worth it for sharing photos. Can't wait to see pics of your clan
n/a Posted - 01/04/2010 : 21:07:34
Well wat can i say i live in salford and i have bred bearded dragons for about 5yrs and i got into snakes so to speak as i was often asked to help a friend with her cali king as he was a bit naughty to say the least ! and she coulnt get him out with ot some one there or clean him and she wouldnt feed him after her partner left lol, yes i do have a corn he is called kingworm named by my 8 yr old, i also have a male and female royal pythons,i have tried to upload some pictures using the recommented site etc to upload but cant seem to do it lol ! x x
Kellog Posted - 31/03/2010 : 04:29:55
Welcome to the forum Steph, it is great that you have joined us! As you will have seen, this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

Tell us a bit about yourself - we are a nosey lot ! Do you have a corn/corns, if so for how long....or are you planning on getting one?

You have probably found that there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

I am not sure if you have experienced this yet, but unfortunately many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I know that I double check anything I am told on here. Remember that no question is regarded as a silly question .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button...type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask.

Looking forward to getting to know you a bit better .

xxx
Kehhlyr Posted - 31/03/2010 : 01:32:20
Hello
crazy JJ Posted - 31/03/2010 : 00:25:15
heya n welcome :D
tylerma Posted - 30/03/2010 : 23:28:10
welcome
mozacchio Posted - 30/03/2010 : 23:26:24
Hello and welcome..!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 30/03/2010 : 22:05:27
Welcome to the forum
n/a Posted - 30/03/2010 : 21:48:49