The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 hi peeps

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kevgerb46 Posted - 08/02/2010 : 13:34:59
just saying hello to everyone, my names kev and my corn is called flash he's a carolina corn and he's about 3yrs old and about 4ft 6ins long, ive only had him a couple of weeks, he was taken to a pet shop by someone who could no longer care for him, so i took him in.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 11/02/2010 : 18:54:54
Welcome to the corn club...
quote:
Originally posted by kevgerb46

just saying hello to everyone, my names kev and my corn is called flash he's a carolina corn and he's about 3yrs old and about 4ft 6ins long, ive only had him a couple of weeks, he was taken to a pet shop by someone who could no longer care for him, so i took him in.

Fal Posted - 09/02/2010 : 19:39:22
Hi and welcome, your in good company here! :) Look forward to photos!!
HannahB Posted - 09/02/2010 : 19:37:09
hey and welcome
n/a Posted - 09/02/2010 : 19:34:42
Hi Kev
Welcome to the forum
Kellog Posted - 09/02/2010 : 03:00:21
Welcome to the forum Kev and Flash! This is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

I think I already said hi to you in your other topic about Flash, and some of the info has been repeated here. Definitely checkout the links Gmac gave you, they are really helpful.

Unfortunately, many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I suggest you double check anything you have been told with us on here. Remember that no question is regarded as a silly question .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button...type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer, if not then dont hesitate to ask!

When you got Flash I hope you got as much info about him as possible....shedding history, feeding history etc. I keep my own 'Snake Diaries', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

(To stop you getting into trouble by not keeping to the unwritten forum rule - this link will help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14 )

A warning - corn snakes are addictive.....and yes, the majority of us have stood up, said "hello my name is **** and I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!" You have just started down that corn path so be warned!!

xxx
gingerpony Posted - 08/02/2010 : 21:34:23
heya and welcome
n/a Posted - 08/02/2010 : 21:20:17
Hello & welcome. Is he your first snake?
lmfastcars Posted - 08/02/2010 : 18:45:00
Hey, Welcome to the forum, as said above pics are a must
nails Posted - 08/02/2010 : 18:23:15
Hi Kev welcome to the forum, don't forget the pic's
n/a Posted - 08/02/2010 : 16:05:20
Hey Kev!
Nice to meet you and Flash!
Welcome to the forum!
There is an (Unofficial rule) that you have to post some pics of your snake as soon as poss!
Then we can see how pretty (and big!) he is!
Well done for taking him on!

Manda
xXx

gmac Posted - 08/02/2010 : 14:54:59
Hiya kevgerb46 welcome to the forum, a couple of links worth having a look at

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4133

good on you for the rescue and also we like pics.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000