The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Newbie! Hello All

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 27/01/2010 : 21:33:25
Just to say hello really from me and my missus and fudge our caramel corn.

i joined as im picture mad i love browsing pictures and seeing what different corns are about.
also its usefull to read care sheets if i have concerns.
im very freindly person and generaly if you talk to me ill talk back
been brousing and love the different vivarium ideas and set ups gives me great ideas for mine.
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 29/01/2010 : 13:16:49
I like the new coat he's showing off.
quote:
Originally posted by hairyharv

Just to say hello really from me and my missus and fudge our caramel corn.

i joined as im picture mad i love browsing pictures and seeing what different corns are about.
also its usefull to read care sheets if i have concerns.
im very freindly person and generaly if you talk to me ill talk back
been brousing and love the different vivarium ideas and set ups gives me great ideas for mine.

kdlang Posted - 28/01/2010 : 23:08:51
Hi and welcome. Fudge is absolutely gorgeous. I love caramels
nails Posted - 28/01/2010 : 19:00:39
Hey and welcome to the forum
n/a Posted - 28/01/2010 : 17:08:39
noyone has notice my newbie mistake when those pic were taken there was no cold hide!! he now has three hides and just made one today.
the reason why i say this is because this is what i have done....http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5823
this is cool.
n/a Posted - 28/01/2010 : 16:40:48
lovely looking snakie
n/a Posted - 28/01/2010 : 16:23:20
It took me a bit to figure out the photo bucket too. Once you get it, it's easy.
quote:
Originally posted by hairyharv

thankyou for the warm welcome!
ive had fudge for 7mnths and he was 6mnths old wen i got. That pic was wen he was a baby! well smaller lol
i say im picture crazy will be wen i can get my photobucket to work grrrrrrrrr

DannyBrown91 Posted - 28/01/2010 : 00:24:12
Gorgeous snake, may just have to add caramel motley to my wish list...
Kellog Posted - 27/01/2010 : 23:20:56
He is such a gorgeous colour (name definitely suits him) and actually has some very strong markings as well - a beautiful snake!

(Well done for conquering Photobucket , not the easiest thing to do!)

xxx
n/a Posted - 27/01/2010 : 23:14:47
i need to get some up to date pictures seem to have misplaced upto date ones
n/a Posted - 27/01/2010 : 23:12:52
last picture then ill start a picture file
this was him moments after the shed! so him showing off his new bling skin
n/a Posted - 27/01/2010 : 23:10:23
bingo its working look at my crazy dude!!!!
n/a Posted - 27/01/2010 : 23:07:55
thankyou for the warm welcome!
ive had fudge for 7mnths and he was 6mnths old wen i got. That pic was wen he was a baby! well smaller lol
i say im picture crazy will be wen i can get my photobucket to work grrrrrrrrr
gingerpony Posted - 27/01/2010 : 23:05:54
heya and welcome
Kellog Posted - 27/01/2010 : 23:02:27
Welcome to the forum HairyHarv, your missus and Fudge! This is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

The forum provides great information. You have probably already checked out our care sheet - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm. This link is also good, although I am not sure if you are a newbie to corn snake owning or not (you give no idea of how long you have had Fudge ) - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4133

I am not sure if you have experienced this yet but, unfortunately, with many pet shops you cannot trust what they are telling you . You can double check anything you have been told with us on here. Remember that no question is regarded as a silly question ....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button...type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer, if not then dont hesitate to ask!

Am not sure if you do this with Fudge, but I keep 'Snake Diaries', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

You are definitely very welcome on this forum if you are picture mad!! We have some amazing snakes owned by forum members, lots of different morphs, and all displayed in the Photo Topic. Unwritten forum rule - pics of Fudge as soon as possible! This link will help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

A warning - corn snakes are addictive.....and yes, the majority of us have stood up, said "hello my name is **** and I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!"

xxx
DannyBrown91 Posted - 27/01/2010 : 22:57:22
Hey welcome to the forums. Loving the sig.

I need to make myself a sig, but first i could do with a half decent camera.

Getting my Sony Ericcsion Satio back soon. :)

You'll know when i get it the photo section will be overwhelmed with casper and Nameless pics.
HannahB Posted - 27/01/2010 : 22:29:09
hey and welcome
i love your sig pic
sexychef Posted - 27/01/2010 : 22:06:21
hi and welcome
Kehhlyr Posted - 27/01/2010 : 21:57:37
Hello and welcome to the forum.
How long have you had fudge?
how old is it(ish)?

*cough* pics *cough*

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000