The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hello !

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 21/12/2009 : 06:42:27
Hi from Finland. :3
I have around one year old corn snake. And I came here, 'cause Finnish Corn Snake forum is quite inactive and the people there are not the nicest. Or I don't like them. :q
Hopely you don't turn me away and hopely this is little more active forum. :3
And hmm..
Yeah, ask if anything essential fell out.
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hillzi Posted - 30/12/2009 : 18:55:29
Hey!
hiper2009 Posted - 30/12/2009 : 14:33:21
quote:
Originally posted by Dyste

Thanks for all ^^

Thats what we are here for
n/a Posted - 23/12/2009 : 11:34:25
Thanks for all ^^
gingerpony Posted - 22/12/2009 : 21:49:52
heya and welcome
Kellog Posted - 21/12/2009 : 22:39:19
Welcome to the forum Dyste! You will find that this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship. We are a very friendly lot on here, as you have already found in our welcomes!! I am not sure how much information you already know about corns snake keeping or how long you have had your snake, so sorry if I am repeating information you already know...but it is better heard twice than not at all.

Read the care sheet on here (http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm), lots of information for new snake owners. Also read this topic on 'Your 1st Snake' http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4133

Remember that no question is regarded as a silly question.....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too!

When you got your snake I hope you got as much info about it as possible....shedding history, feeding history etc. Start your own 'Snake Diary', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog poos!!

You have already been told the unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! This link should help you with that....http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

A warning - corn snakes are addictive.....and many start with one and go on to get more, while those of us who only stay with one watch jealously!

xxx
hiper2009 Posted - 21/12/2009 : 21:26:51
Hello and welcome to the forum
reptiledanny Posted - 21/12/2009 : 21:07:31
hi, welcome, like everyone has sed we are super friendly and don't hesitate to ask questions, remember, no qustion is a stupid question. pics soon plz.
n/a Posted - 21/12/2009 : 18:18:31
Hey!
Welcome!
Everyone is really friendly on here
:)
Cant wait to see the pics of your snake!
xXx
n/a Posted - 21/12/2009 : 18:13:19

Hi Sandra, of course you are welcome here!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your snake.

n/a Posted - 21/12/2009 : 17:33:32
hi and welcome to the forum
Kehhlyr Posted - 21/12/2009 : 17:05:45
Hiya, and welcome to the forum.
lee2308 Posted - 21/12/2009 : 17:02:25
hi sandra and welcome to the forum.
herriotfan Posted - 21/12/2009 : 13:44:37
Hi
Welcome aboard! I'm fairly new to this forum too but I can assure you everyone is very friendly and willing to help if you have any questions. I'm still researching corn snakes before I get one so I ask lots of questions and I know how good everyone is on here with new people.
Enjoy your time here!!!
HannahB Posted - 21/12/2009 : 10:30:22
hey and welcome
we are super friendly on here!!
any questions you have dont hesitate to ask,
although the unwritten forum rule is to GET PICTURES UP!!!
look forwards to seeing pictures

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000