The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Introductions :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 20/12/2009 : 18:33:49
Hello all,

We just thought we'd introduce ourselves, my name's Sophie, from Birmingham UK and I (and The OH!) am the mum of Cleopatra, a 7 month old Carolina corn

She's a bit grumpy at the moment as she's about to shed (Her first since we've had her, so a bit nervous to see how it goes!) but when she's feeling more cheerful I'm sure she'd be very glad to meet you all *waves*
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 22/12/2009 : 21:49:02
heya and welcome
Kellog Posted - 21/12/2009 : 02:17:10
Welcome to the forum Sophie! You will find that this is a great place with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also gets lots of fun and friendship as a bonus. Not sure how much advice you were given when you got Cleo, so I am sorry if I am repeating stuff you already know but it is better heard twice than not at all! I would advise the following:

Checkout the Care Sheet on here,http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm, lots of infor for new owners. Also read this topic on 'Your 1st Snake' http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4133

No question asked on this forum is a silly question.....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too!

I hope you got as much info on Cleo when you got her....shedding history, feeding history etc. Start your own 'Snake Diary', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog poos!

Unwritten forum rule (as already mentioned a few times!) - pics as soon as possible! (Well done Skorps for putting up link!)

But I must warn you - Keeping corns is very addictive....most of us start out with one and the lucky ones move on from there while those of us who are not so lucky try to contain our jealousy!!

xxx
n/a Posted - 20/12/2009 : 19:52:21
Posting pics

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

xXx
hillzi Posted - 20/12/2009 : 19:10:35
Hey!
n/a Posted - 20/12/2009 : 19:04:29
Thanks guys!

Would post a photo if I could work out how...
HannahB Posted - 20/12/2009 : 18:53:06
hey and welcome
n/a Posted - 20/12/2009 : 18:46:59
Hello and Welcome!
Ditto!
My snake is about to have her first shed with me also!
:)
xxx
hiper2009 Posted - 20/12/2009 : 18:38:13
Hello and Welcome to the forum , Dont forget to post some pics of her soon
sexychef Posted - 20/12/2009 : 18:34:31
hi and welcome

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000