The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Wotcha

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 04/12/2009 : 17:08:58
Hello all

I'm Paul, and discovered this site through a quick glance at Google. I subscribe to Cornsnakes.com and get involved in many discussions over there, and look forward to doing the same here.

I've got two snakes, an amel named Roobs (male) and what MAY be a ghost named Coal (also male). Coal may also just be a plain ol' anery, but he's changing daily and heading ghost-wise. Unfortunately both snakes were rescues so I've no parental info.

This looks like a nice site, and I hope to be happy here. I'll finish my sig etc. ASAP.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 08/12/2009 : 01:26:52
Hello and welcome to the forum
n/a Posted - 05/12/2009 : 11:48:30
Thanks all. Nice to see you all.
lee2308 Posted - 05/12/2009 : 00:27:17
hi and welcome to the forum
hillzi Posted - 04/12/2009 : 23:13:52
Hollá.
Kellog Posted - 04/12/2009 : 20:04:38
Hi Paul, glad you have joined us. Will be interested in how you find us in comparision to Cornsnakes.com!!

You will find this forum is very welcoming with a great mixture of experienced owners, very happy to share their advice and support, and newbies just setting out on their path towards corn snake addiction! There are a lot of discussions that go on here, but what is nice is that people respect others views. I am not saying that disagreements dont happen, cos of course there are differing opinions...but we all know that what we believe is because we love our corns and want the best for them, but we also accept that people have different opinions and are allowed them. We agree to disagree (most of the time ).

Certainly look forward to seeing the pics of Roobs and Coal. Have some morph experts (*step forward and take a bow Eeji*) on here who should be able to help. Well done for doing the rescue thing, they are lucky snakes.

Look forward to your input....

xxx
gingerpony Posted - 04/12/2009 : 19:41:16
heya and welcome
gmac Posted - 04/12/2009 : 18:38:35
hiya and welcome to the forum ruraldean
Kehhlyr Posted - 04/12/2009 : 18:13:30
Hello and welcome
n/a Posted - 04/12/2009 : 17:31:30
Hey Dude!
Welcome!
Ive been here.. a couple of week!
Cant wait to see pics of your 2 snakes!
xxxx
n/a Posted - 04/12/2009 : 17:31:02
hey and welcome to the forum xx
HannahB Posted - 04/12/2009 : 17:12:28
hello and welcome to you Roobs and Coal,
hope you enjoy the forum
dont forget to post pics of your two - someone will be able to help with Coal's morph

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000