The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 A change of name......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 01/12/2009 : 12:23:57
Hi everyone
I'm not new but needed to change my username and password due to someone hacking my hotmail account

I haven't posted much but somne may remember I have a Carolina called Hugo....however Hugo turned out to be a she and is now called Cranberry!!! I have recently bought a beautiful Snow, who was also probed as female and is called Luna. I will get piccys of her up asap, just to jog ur memory here is Cranberry......

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hillzi Posted - 02/12/2009 : 18:30:12
Oooh good to have ya back nat!

n/a Posted - 02/12/2009 : 12:52:35
My old username was simply Natalie Singleton! No damage done to my hotmail account although they tried accesing my paypal account too!!!! luckily no money was taken :) Thanks for the warm welcome back guys :) Pics of Luna will be along as soon as she starts behaving herself lol! xx
Kellog Posted - 02/12/2009 : 01:10:41
Welcome Nit Nat Noo. You definitely dont need normal welcome as you arent a newbie, but would be good to know who you used to be!!

Do remember 'Hugo', but cant remember your old username. Cranberry is looking great and obviously feeling great if she is having fun biting you! That will teach you to turn your back on a corn when a mouse is around!

Sorry about the hotmail hack, hope no damage was done. But glad you are back and looking forward to seeing pics of Luna soon.

xxx
n/a Posted - 01/12/2009 : 23:54:45
Thanks guys I'd also like to add that Im now part of the club lol! Cranberry but me the other night! Shes so naughty I love her!!! She had decided to take up residence in the bulb guard (dont worry the bulb was not on as we knew she could fit through!) we were trying to lure her out with a fuzzy instead of damaging the viv trying to unscrew the guard. Well she knew our game and would not play, she just kept teasing me by coming out a little then shooting back in! I began to tire of the game and took my eye of the ball so to speak, she went to grab the mouse which was unfortunatly in my hand and not on the end of tongues as it should have been and tagged my finger instead!!! It didnt hurt and she didnt break the skin it was just a shock she was sooooooo fast!! we got her out in the end and is now snuggled in a different viv without a bulb or guard!
Kehhlyr Posted - 01/12/2009 : 23:12:21
Hello and welcome back.
gingerpony Posted - 01/12/2009 : 21:30:12
heya and welcome back
hiper2009 Posted - 01/12/2009 : 19:10:26
Hey and welcome to the forum
gmac Posted - 01/12/2009 : 15:42:30
heya, welcome back to forum
HannahB Posted - 01/12/2009 : 13:30:13
hey and welcome back
cranberry is lovely and look forwards to seeing pics of Luna
hillzi Posted - 01/12/2009 : 13:04:46
Hey, who were you before your hotmail got hacked?

She's a lovely normal!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000